Reviews for Bad Luck Comes in Threes
LOVED IT! so freaking much, and I'm really hoping you got more stories like this to read, cause whoo~ man, that was HOT! I loved the 2nd one the most~ I tend to find scenes where the uke is trying not to let out any sounds the best~ and hottest~
SaikaMasaomi chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I had the sog Buttons on my iTouch, and I played it while reading the lemon, and I have to say that it fit perfectly. You did a great job.
TKM chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Very nice story.
AwesumBananas chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Lol cute
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Second time I've read this and I'm still Amazed to how GREAT it was.
kawaii kaijuu chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Whoa that was hot! I loved it! Sorry for the late review but I found ur story just now and I couldn't help but comment on it. Brilliant! Now let me go raid more of ur stories :D
Sterek-fangurl chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
one bad luck does come in groups of three and two dat was and is a great story
T.F chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh My! That was AMAZING! So HOT!
kittydarko chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
oh my freakin dear lord i loved this. the car wash scene? i just about died. the only thing that had me cringing/giggling a bit was the striptease. XD maybe it's just me, but i've never been able to find it quite sexy if girls OR guys did it. *shrugs* but i loved it from sasuke's pov - so hilarious, sexy and sweet. him, trying to rationalize and/or ignore his urges. i love it when sasuke fights his attraction/feelings for naruto, only to eventually and utterly lose to his undeniable lurrrv for the dobe. sooo much fun to read, thank you!
KnightMareLove chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Haha, I liked how all three of their meetings went. It was cute how the first one both of them walked away knowing nothing of the other. The second one Naruto walked away knowing something, and then the third one Sasuke finally knew something. Oh, I have to say out all three sex scenes, the second was my favorite by far although I did like the tying up in the third. I don't know why but I just like the whole rough stuff the best. Plus, having Sakura on the phone while that was going on was the best, haha. Thanks for writing this, it was a fun read!
bloodshound chapter 1 . 9/23/2010

*shackes scorched hands

Hot hot hot hot hot

damn... ow hot!

Sasuke. You smexy tease. ;P
Narusasu78 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Totally loved it! so reading your other stories
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Kitsune-tan chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
That was so hot! I've been dying to read a good NaruSasu lemon but everything I've found has been crap. But this! Freaking amazing!
Vanilla Twilight chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
that was hot! great job!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »