Reviews for Bonnets and Booties
Dramamomma19 chapter 18 . 2/2
Update.
Sunkissu9 chapter 18 . 1/19
Please come back and update. Good story!
Yin - Yang M chapter 18 . 9/27/2014
Love this story. I hope you update
spk chapter 18 . 9/14/2014
Begging for more please... :)
firecracker93 chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
Love this! Hope you continue! Can't wait for veronica to uncover that Duncan is the real father?
princessdeleon chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
hi there. read through this the last couple days. I like it. Will you be continuing?
ru.chica.31 chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
I hope that Veronica comes around and sees how much Logan loves Noah and DNA doesn't make family, LoVe does
ru.chica.31 chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
I love Logan trying to cope with a baby, I laughed so hard,there were tears!
Clementine20 chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
I like the Logan and Wallace's friendship !
Can't wait for read your next chapters !
Please continue and update when you can.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
Where is Dick
also, him deciding not to let the Kanes know about Noah is wrong and selfish
lilamadison11 chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
I love the friendship you have Wallace and Logan building. It's something we saw a bit of and then it quickly dued. So reading it blossoming here was wonderful. Love Alicia's role too. Great update!
kerali chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
I love seeing logan as settled with the baby and accepting friendships and support. The only reason I could think of for veronica not supporting logan is a lack of faith I logan as a dad. She loves her father and knows how committed he was to her without knowing for certain her paternity so that shouldn't be an issue. Hopefully she grows up and commit herself to another person and doesn't keep logan from building an extended support system.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
more more more:)
spk chapter 17 . 7/9/2014
LOVED this conversation. Great job handling such a difficult topic. :)
FatPatricia515 chapter 17 . 7/9/2014
Wow, I dont know how I just found this story but talk about heart wrenching. I know the Keith/Logan parallels have been shown before but so amazing with the baby. Bittersweet that the baby is really Duncan's but so in character that Logan would keep him anyway. I think it makes perfect sense why Mac and Keith would automatically take Logan's side in this given their own pasts- I think the idea that Veronica so strongly wouldnt want Logan to have a child, someone else's child, links back to Duncan as well. Gotta love Keith for telling it like it is.