Reviews for Bonnets and Booties
thrnbrooke chapter 15 . 5/16/2011
Please continue!
Nerdyesque chapter 15 . 5/4/2011
Man, I can't believe you left me hanging! I want to know if they get back together. Loving Logan and Noah!
kit147 chapter 15 . 4/9/2011
where is the ending to this story? i was enjoying reading it and the twist of who the father was wow shocker
loving life 934820348 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
WRITE MORE PLEASE!
Anaszun chapter 15 . 8/7/2010
This plot line is making for a really good story.) I hope to read more of it soon.
lateVMlover chapter 15 . 7/25/2010
This is a really nice story. I look forward to reading more. I can totally see Logan rising to the plate like the way you portrayed.
Rayne216 chapter 15 . 6/20/2010
I love this :) Can't wait for more
GirlCat817 chapter 15 . 5/29/2010
Interesting chapter, I like that Logan kinda has all the control regarding the conversation but that you leave everything in Veronica's hands regarding whether or not to come back. Great work, looking forward to more!
Wistiti chapter 15 . 5/26/2010
I'm really enjoying the story- please keep the updates coming!
usernames are for losers chapter 15 . 5/22/2010
Awesome!

Can't wait for more, so update asap please :D
LoVefan4ever chapter 15 . 5/21/2010
I understand Logan's reasoning but man, he's being a little harsh towards Veronica. I hope Veronica is a bigger person because I think I'd just have to sulk, lol.

I did love this little glimpse of LoVe you gave us, though. Can't wait for the next chapter!
gufsmile chapter 15 . 5/21/2010
I'm so glad you're finishing this story! I hope V admits to L she was wrong to bug him !
spk chapter 15 . 5/21/2010
I love the way you had Logan handle this confrontation with Veronica. A very mature Logan...a Daddy. :)
little lolly chapter 15 . 5/21/2010
i love this story :)
Jellicoe chapter 14 . 5/19/2010
Yes please, continue! Its so difficult to find decent LoVe fics now. Thanks & look forward to the next update.