Reviews for Damned if you do
SpookshowBabyx chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
Love this fic- a little law at getting started on house fics and I know this is probably no longer live but you write beautifully !
jpoeling chapter 8 . 3/22/2010
know it has been awhile but did you happen to write a sequel to this?
little miss michelle chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
really good. I really want to see where it goes! :)
TrapperII chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
Um, that was hot. House and Cameron making out in the lab is always a good thing, especially when written like this :)
angelic37 chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
Amazing story !

I have already read it but I was on holidays so I couldn't review it :s

Can't wait for the sequel
Sophies-Welt chapter 8 . 8/29/2008
Good story, I really enjoyed reading it. Can't wait for more and hope you'll update soon!
Divyani chapter 8 . 5/9/2008
I really enjoyed this fic, can't wait for part two~
SilvaK chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
Hey...I've been a bit away from this site lately but I came back finding this story complete in the most wonderful way...I loved it and can't wait for the next part...Keep up the good job and update soon...Bye for now...
momsboys chapter 8 . 5/4/2008
Excellent story I can't wait for part 2.
Sunshine-M chapter 8 . 5/1/2008
That was a great first part, but I'm a little confused (or maybe I'm just a little stupid): will the second part be posted under the same title as the first, or are you gonna start a new thread or something? In that case, you should change the status of this story as complete... I'm sorry if I seemed to be giving you unwanted ou rude advice, I'm French and my English sometimes betrays me, making me sound not like I intended... Anyway, great job. I'm really glad I found this story again, it was a great one...

Sun
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 8 . 4/28/2008
Just got caught up with all my reading. Just read all 8 chapters. LOVED this fic. What will part II be called? Same title just continued? Can't wait. Excellent.
SexyScottishDoc chapter 8 . 4/26/2008
OH! Sequel! Can't wait! I loved reading this story, and I'm always a sucker for more House/Cameron fics!
annabelle67 chapter 8 . 4/24/2008
This was a lovely little story. Wow, I like this idea that if house gives into the sexual chemistry it will lead to an emotional connection. I mean the way they look at each other during the show...nuff said. anyways i really liked this.
Limaccia chapter 8 . 4/24/2008
Gosh, I love this story. Only "problem" is you spread out the chapters slowly, so I keep having to re-read all the previous chapters to read so as not to miss any nuances in your latest one! Any idea as to when your 1st post of the 2nd 1/2 will be?

P.S. Thanks so much for the Hameron fiction. In light of David Shore's recent comments, we need Hameron stories more than ever. In case things turn out for the worst, we can just pretend his (& TPTB's?) warped view of Hameron never really happened. It was all just a bad dream . . . .

I don't understand it. House is supposed to be David Shore's alter ego. If he can get married and have a real relationship, why the heck can't House? I'm not saying they have to rush into anything now, I just need a little nursing along for a couple more seasons - then they can do a little more with Hameron at the end. That doesn't seem too much to ask, does it?