Reviews for The Plot Thickens
1-clisa-1 chapter 24 . 7/15
I cried over Cedrick death more in this story compared to the book... I didn't actually cry in the book though, just was shocked. XD
Forever Maria chapter 7 . 6/11
I really feel bad for Cedric in almost any fanfiction ever. He is so often used as a stepping stone to the plot, because he is the "perfect guy" so he is often used to create jealousy between love interests. He is also killed off later which means there is no danger of actually letting that jealousy take it's course since he is dead. He is just such a nice character and people use him as bait! Nicely done on this chapter though!
Forever Maria chapter 5 . 6/11
Oh my god, that kind of fanfic where you reach a part and you really want to know what happens but you cannot keep reading! I have had to close my phone millions of times over my obbsessive fanfiction reading, you just made me do it again in the best way with the introduction scene with the Diggory's! Love this stuff!
Forever Maria chapter 2 . 6/11
"Of course," I replied, "Bulgaria's rubbish anyway."

HOW DARE YOU I AM HALF BULGARIAN! YOU WILL PAY FOR INSULTING MY *entirely born and raised in Bulgaria* MOTHER!

Jk, seriously awesome chapter but I could do without the Bulkan bashing in every single foc I read!
xAllianaLikesPiex chapter 11 . 2/27
Is it bad that I'm still rooting for Fred after this chapter?
Guest chapter 24 . 11/13/2014
So fred and Juliet are togehter?
guest chapter 24 . 9/3/2014
I love this story! Poor Cedric though! Why did he have to die?! :(
Awesome Fred Fan chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
I think it's cute
Squeezey chapter 16 . 2/3/2014
amazing chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
No way. I still love Juliet's character. It was just Fred being a prat.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
The hufflepuff entrance is not a portait but a barrel, they have to tap the rythm of 'Helga Hufflepuff' on the barrel three up and two over
lilredwolf82 chapter 24 . 11/3/2013
Well I'm ashamed to say I shed a tear. But other than that this story was awsome.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
Even though I was slightly disappointed that ced died , I guess it made sense, considering how close he was with Julie. Anyways, apart from this slight thing, I've absolutely loved the fic!( guilty to admit I might have liked Fred and Angie a bit too much together... Oh well) . As always, well done and a big thank you for your amazing work. X
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
After finishing the first book, I was really exited to see you did-a sequel. And guess what, its even better than I dared hope for. An huge, massive, gigantic well done. Love your writing!
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 24 . 8/27/2013