Reviews for The Plot Thickens
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY!️️️️️️️️️️
Weasleytwinslove chapter 10 . 4/27
Amazayn storeeeeeeee! ️️️️
lolgamer123 chapter 5 . 4/25
Amazeballs this book! I am totally crushing on it right now!️️️️️️️
emilyamazing chapter 24 . 3/21
Im literally crying omg, i breakdown everytime cedric dies
emilyamazing chapter 12 . 3/21
Ahhhh its so freaking cute
Nina3KPop chapter 24 . 12/16/2016
I don't know what to say other than the fact that I loved this... I've always felt bad for Cedric :/ atleast he had a girlfriend before he died right...bad joke lol but seriously best story ever !
Nina3KPop chapter 9 . 12/16/2016
Fred you ass... Grrrr can I slap the idiot ?
artsyavocado chapter 20 . 9/10/2016
I cant stand this. BREAK THEM UP ALREADY! I hate Cedric and am slowly starting to hate juliet
Ducky the Insomniac Panda chapter 12 . 7/3/2016
I need to just review this chapter. I need to.

I know this is a Fred story. I know. But at the moment, screw Fred. Screw him for the entirety of the story.

Cedric is perfection.
owlishwolves chapter 9 . 1/22/2016
Oh, you didn't... But you did... Angelina Johnson... It's funny because she's the girl I'm using to frustrate my OC that I've been writing since I was 14... So I kinda guessed it, but it didn't stop me from curling up and screaming into a pillow... Great stories so far that I've read...
Guest chapter 24 . 8/26/2015
great story
Clisaaaa chapter 24 . 7/15/2015
I cried over Cedrick death more in this story compared to the book... I didn't actually cry in the book though, just was shocked. XD
Killer Queen of Slytherin chapter 7 . 6/11/2015
I really feel bad for Cedric in almost any fanfiction ever. He is so often used as a stepping stone to the plot, because he is the "perfect guy" so he is often used to create jealousy between love interests. He is also killed off later which means there is no danger of actually letting that jealousy take it's course since he is dead. He is just such a nice character and people use him as bait! Nicely done on this chapter though!
Killer Queen of Slytherin chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
Oh my god, that kind of fanfic where you reach a part and you really want to know what happens but you cannot keep reading! I have had to close my phone millions of times over my obbsessive fanfiction reading, you just made me do it again in the best way with the introduction scene with the Diggory's! Love this stuff!
Killer Queen of Slytherin chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
"Of course," I replied, "Bulgaria's rubbish anyway."

HOW DARE YOU I AM HALF BULGARIAN! YOU WILL PAY FOR INSULTING MY *entirely born and raised in Bulgaria* MOTHER!

Jk, seriously awesome chapter but I could do without the Bulkan bashing in every single foc I read!