Reviews for Fairytale Perfect
Datfangirll chapter 29 . 7/23/2014
I bet you wont see this but thank you for making his story it really is amazing I'm sad becuase it has been more then 6 years sence you updated so you wont see this. PM saying anything if you see this so I know you not dead lol but seriously I loved this story.
ivanna33 chapter 12 . 10/11/2013
Good story but you grammar is terrible and your spelling is ridiculous. Languish instead of language? Come on. I hope your grammar and spelling improve for other stories.
P00tlebug42 chapter 29 . 8/16/2013
I loved it! It was brilliant. I hope you write more like this! Thank you for writing it!
xbRiDgEtx319x chapter 12 . 9/6/2009
has anyone else realized that rose (hermiones daughter) is making the guy she likes jealous with cormacs son (just like mione did in the 6th book) b/c the guy she likes is with lavenders daughter? did u do that on purpose?
Music.is.my.life.Kenzie chapter 29 . 1/14/2009
wows
Rox1108 chapter 28 . 12/31/2008
omg! that was so sweet! I'm gonna start reading now the secuel... lol Happy new year!
Europe28 chapter 29 . 11/30/2008
nice story, I liked how you had Lavender's daughter with Scorpius, like Ron and Lavinder and Rose with Mclaggen's son, like with Mclagen and Hermione, very clever.
dracosnumber1girl chapter 28 . 9/9/2008
This was super cute! I will say your grammar needs extensive work. Your story development was good, but it was a little choppy. The idea, though, was superb!
dracosnumber1girl chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
I really like your storyline, but your grammar is atrocious. I can't keep reading this. I would consider getting a beta. Grammar is one of my biggest pet peeves, so sorry!
laughingcat123 chapter 28 . 7/20/2008
I really hope you do so Scorpius/Rose one-shots!
000kayko000 chapter 28 . 7/7/2008
love it great ending.
neverliveindoubt chapter 28 . 7/6/2008
Yes, quite frankly, Draco can just get over it and Lucius... well he can drop off the face of the earth and no one would care... so there.

I've loved this story since I started reading it and I'm a little sad that it is over now. But I hope to see you do more stories, and try something of your own sometime... I think you would do a wonderful job, and I would love to see your work in the local bookstore within the near future.
Konflickted chapter 28 . 7/5/2008
Read it start to finish and I have to say that it is officially the first story of that generation that I have read. I loved it. ((hug))

You did a wonderful job!
Lupin4Tonks chapter 28 . 7/5/2008
Oh! I really wasn't expecting this! And the ending :( I'd like a few one shots. Maybe how Draco comes to accept thm - or rather IF he does. If the two of them get disowned or something. I have loadsa ideas!
bandgeek17 chapter 28 . 7/5/2008
Great story! and i think that one shots would be a good idea b/c i don't see many of those any more :)