Reviews for A Plumber and A Princess
chocobotamer137 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
awesome u teh pwnzorz!
NotUsedAnymorelolololololo chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
Hmm. I like. There's a few points that I must address, though. None negative, though.

I'm not the biggest fan of OCs, Original Characters. They are more often than not done wrong.(I actually hestitate reading most of your stories for this reason.) But I do like how you utilised your characters out of the spotlight for this one. More writers should do that. :D

I also like the length of the chapters. Enough to tell the story, but also enough to keep me interested, and enough to sate my hopeless romantic side.

Favourite'd.
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
Cliffhanger yay!

By the way, I could see DK, Falco, and GW being like thugs.

Good job again 'Zilla!
Sweswe chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
Ah, the mood in this chapter was so sweet. It made me all warm inside just to read it. Hmm… I’m wondering how big of a mess Luigi will stir. I still can’t wait to see what’s going to happen.
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
I can't wait for more!
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I really can't imagine Luigi being evil. Misguided maybe, but not evil!

Good for a romance fic!
Sweswe chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Yeah! MarioxPeach! Nothing beats those traditional pairings and this is a really nice read! I love it (can't get enough of romance)

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it.
Royal Kenya chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Wow...I looked at this and saw that humor wasn't one of the genres and thought wow this must be serious. So i checked it out and ah...you're doing a romance. Cool, not many boys do serious ones so i wish you the best of luck sir!

It's sounds pretty good. And nice to hear you're using the official couple Peach/Mario. There aren't many of those but maybe by reading your fic, maybe then people will get the hint if you want couple stories like these you have to write them and then everyone will want to also. Then we will have some kind of balance. Of course yeah I'll still do the Peach/Roy thing, but still.

Anywho wish you the best of luck!

RK