Reviews for A Racer's Mechanic
Hope your laptop gets fixed. This id a really nice fic. Im a total sadufemnafu fan and i have read a lot from this pairing. Not alot are really well written or have a good plot. This fic seems interesting and i cant wait to read more. Hope you can update soon!
Foxgirl198 chapter 6 . 10/4
Its been seven years so can you PLEASE continue :/
It been 7 years and no updata
YaoiHimeSama chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
aede-san chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Five frigging YEARS have passed please update again the story it's just so interesting it is a real shame not to continue it.
Kitty2013 chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you so much! So what if you have a virus! It's been five years! FIVE FRIGGIN YEARS! Update already! I want to read the next chapter! Really badly!
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
My Tangy Tangerine ass that your computer has been broken for 5 years and you can't post.

luversblues chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
why do i have this dreaded feeling there wont be a chapter 7? D';
naruko.uzuma chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
narutogirl103 chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
cool story and sasuke was/is a bit stalkerish in chapter 5...
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
Nooo! It's been like what over three years? HELLO? Please write more and soon :) I look forward to your next update :D
espeon16 chapter 5 . 10/2/2009
Heys. Great story! In case you're looking for a beta, I'll be happy to beta for you!
undercover guy chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
ChibiAliChan chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
im really sorry that u got a virus in ur laptop and i totally sympathize since i seem to get at least one annually, but seeing as u last updated this quite amusing story almost a year ago, plz plz update soon! it really is a great story so plz dont just discontinue it!
Eueluna chapter 6 . 5/18/2009