Reviews for Eden
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
good story
Jossa chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
This story was recommened to me by my sister and I'm glad I found the time to read it. I think the way it's written is very interesting. Constantly hopping from one thing to another to keep the reader wondering what the heck is going on. In a way, the abrupt ending is both cruel and brilliant. Cruel in that it leaves us hanging with so much unanswered, yet brilliant in that, somehow, it works.
horsecrazy2 chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Look how irrelevant I am, reviewing you stuff about 8 million years after you wrote it. I have to say, I am surprised your work does not have a lot more reviews-it is absolutely excellent. You are one of the best writers I have read without a doubt; this was eerie and fantastically written and beautiful...and while I wish there was a lot more to it, the way it ended so abruptly was actually very interesting; it leaves so many questions to be answered that the reader is left hanging in this sort of suspenseful little bubble with their mind going about a million miles per second. Anyway, I am not horribly articulate right now as it's time for me to hop into bed-just had to finish this story first-but I wanted you to know that I find your work to be extremely well-done and fascinating.
Useless-Materia chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
I wish this story was finished. I really like it, and it seems like it's going in very interesting places.
Oddly Inspired chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
LOVED THIS.

I can't even think of anything more constructive to say.
cat chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
wow. one of my favourite fanfics ever.
Rosa Heartlily chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
Wow! That was... disturbing :D I loved it, but the ending was strange - nothing was really explained. Anything could happen, next...
seventhe chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
I LOVE THIS, and you knew I would.

The "witch" theme is excellent, in that it ties Seifer and Rinoa together so well, and shows kind of clearly how Squall and Quistis try but won't ever really understand what happened.

The ending hit me, because I really wanted an explanation as to what was going on and what happened, but it's almost BETTER that way, because then you wonder. Is Rinoa alright? What does Squall do at the end? Etc.

p.s. write more sorceress stuff plz.
Summoner Luna chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
This is really wonderful...a part of me would like to see it continued, to see exactly where the story goes (and to get the backstory...what happened to Irvine, Selphie, Fujin, etc...), but...I really like that you left it where you did...I think it helps to affect the vulnerability of Seifer and Rinoa not to have a true conclusion.

I also really love the way you wrote this...it is honest and personal, not pretentious in the descriptions as so many stories are. And you wrote married!Squinoa in a way that is believable and did not make me roll my eyes and click the 'back' button...they have a natural way of interacting with each other not often found in fics of that genre. Seifer & Quistis, as well...I love that pairing but it is so easy to mess it up for writers less skilled than yourself.

Once again, beautiful work!
olive embers chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
Wow. This was so beautiful! I could just imagine every scene, and the subtlety was brilliant. I thought it was very sweet how you didn't change Squall's character all that much, but you made him care about Rinny perfectly at the same time. Also, the exchangings between Quistis and Seifer were hilarious and heart-breaking. You deal the angst good. Lol.

Also, the repetition of "burn the witch" was very emotion-invoking. It kind of switched between being meaningful for Seifer, then Rinoa. I thought the little snippets of Rinny's thoughts were awesome-you portrayed her how she was in the game, but gave her an extra dimension so that you could clearly see what she was like.

And Quistis ... well, I've never really LIKED Quistis ... at least not until I started reading some of your fanfiction. To me, Quistis was a bit stuck-up and her tutorials were annoying (it took me ages to figure out that you could press the triangle button and skip it, so I believe that's one of the main reasons I disliked her so thoroughly). But you make her be likeable. Amazing! XD

Also, I thought the "I'm not a child" from Squall to Edea had some particular relevance, especially after in Rinoa's bit (I am not a child!) and her not wanting to wake up from the darkness. I thought the whole story was very poignant and I enjoyed it (even if it left me confused in some parts; such as, Seifer saying Fujin was supposed to be dead-I am relatively sure I missed something there. Lol.)

Great work and I enjoyed this muchly! XD