Reviews for The Incident
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I needed a good laugh this morning - thanks!
SusieReads chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That was so funny! I absolutely loved it! I wish Evanovich could write humor like this instead of the awful stuff she's putting out these days.
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
OMG, I'm LMAO! You need a warning for this story...about not drinking or eating while reading it!
lea-pee chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
lol
Barb117 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Good story but I really wanted to comment on your story "A Woman's Touch" that is another in this series and posted on Perfectly Plum under Rena. Again, I enjoyed this story and "Good Enough" but AWT is pure brilliance! Just an incredible mix of suspense, drama, humor, Ranger/Steph love and angst. It's 53 chapters and can only be considered an incredible saga! I highly recommend it and hope it's eventually added to and posted here! Please write more!
Myra Cullen chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Very cute! I loved Ranger's comment "Do you have to resort to attacking my men when their pants are down?" LMAO
katbaby chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Wanted to take a walk down memory lane this morning. I love this story that I've read and enjoyed more than once. Your world of Ranger & Steph is great. Reading again, back at the beginning of Good Enough, brought me a smile. The comaraderie between Steph and the men made me smile, especially as I think ahead to how continues to grow. Truly, this series is one of the classics. Thanks for sharing it with all of us. Have a great day!
allyn3 chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Hilarious! I laughed out loud!
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Just so you know, because of YOU, I woke my hubby from snoozing on the couch and now have to do something productive with my day! Argh. Also, I scared my poor, old 14 year old cat.

I'm still chuckling although the Laughing my F*ing ass off has slowed some. You are a charm. My son's gal, Amanda ( ) has recommended your work. I now, totally understand why. Kudos to your "so Janet-like sense of humor". She's one of the very few authors I have laughed out loud until family members came to check on me. :-)

Mag
Amers3 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Since this story isn't labeled as complete does that mean there is more to come? I hope so! This story was so funny, I loved it.
dancingpiggy chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
hahaha! great job! if anything embarassing is going to happen it will happen to steph!

dancingpiggy
BandBfan24 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
OMIGOD! **wheezes with laughter**

I just read this... there have been many stories I've smiled, giggled or chuckled at, but this one had me full out belly laughing... it was hysterical... lurved it!

)bandbi
AmyBeckett chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Steph blackmailing Boby right under Ranger's nose, Fantastic! Great short, keep up the great work.
BonesBabe101 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Oh My! I almost fell out of my chair laughing! I can hardly wait to see what else you come up with. By the way I loved the way you did the Steph disaster in this story.
Alfonsina del Mar chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I have a small collection of tea pots I will never be able to look at in the same way!

Loved it! Thanks!