Reviews for The Bees and the Bees?
Anon chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
It's a really nice with Sex? Please?
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Ew.

Only to the part at the very end about brains melting out your eyes. I could actually picture that. It was... positively disgusting.

To everything else: BEAUTIFUL! And not to mention adorably cute. Golden Pair is just amazing. Really, they're just WONDERFUL together. Nice writing~!
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
"Did its suckiness make you want to take a poison that would make your brain leak out your ears?"

No, it was good. . it's funny how Fuji is always the one to be evil...
AiOkami chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Kya! I loved it so cute! Eiji and Oishi are such an adorable couple.

~*AiOkami Chan*~
littlelightbulb chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
hahaha...that last line was hilarious! no, i won't be taking any poison, but i didn't love it, either. fuji seemed pretty well in character though, which i imagine must be really hard. although i've never tried.

cute!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Oh, dear. Fuji giving Eiji tips about this... I do think he'd give good information, just poor Oichi with no warning about this at all...

Well written. I enjoyed reading it.
Akasuki chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
AW man! Where's the juicy lemony part? lol, really good story, I loved it. And you know you can always put a sequel, so you know...we know what happens to this two little bed bugs ;p

Great job!
CrypticButterfly chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
heh heh. brilliant. _
anatagasuki chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! The way Fuji explained it thrilled me...ha, ha, ha! I really thought the "actual thing" would come here...but I'm glad it didn't! It's a teaser, he, he, he!
Isna chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Aww...! this was so cute! i love it! XXKawaii!XX
Miss Sammi Potter chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
haha, that's cute ]
terrfomp92 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
wow, that was detailed. it didn't suck, though i was wxpecting more of Eiji and Oishi in.. you know... at the end.
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I LOVE IT! Loud fan girl squealing! That fic was awesome and so well written! I'm a really huge fan of Tezuka-Fuji, the golden pair, etc.. and your story was the best!

And now, I must comment on your bio. It was wonderful to see you love all the same pairings in all those animes mentioned as much as I do. Also, I fully agree on all your comments regarding gay marrige. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? If two people love each other, then so be it! Never stand in their way no matter what creed, color or gender!

Also, thank you for reading my story "Under The Equine Sun."

Hope you enjoy!
vierblith chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Wah! Fun!

More... Actually, I read this because there was a lack of TezuFuji recently.

But, hey, I like Golden Pair, too!

Good luck, Oishi, Eiji!

A lot of four-leaf clovers to Oishi, especially. Lol.
merissala chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
lol, that's a whole lot of sex talk... that'd be incredibly awkward if i was the virgin and my friends already had sex and was telling me about it.. and the other way around...