Reviews for Carnal Attraction
had to reread the last line 3 times, i fuc*ing love it! :D
Dead account no longer here chapter 18 . 7/13/2013
That was awesome.
DevourCasshern chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
perfect chapter title... great chapter
MissJudged16 chapter 18 . 3/11/2013
Well that was wonderful and fluffy and lemony. I liked how in character the characters were. Great job with that! I also really enjoyed the length of the piece as well as the details and what not. Good job!
alusandrea chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Neji is hilariously overconfident. I had to laugh at his comment.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 18 . 10/16/2011
Oh my gosh! I love this! Poor Gaara in the beginning, but I've got to love him. Sasuke...heehee
Imalena chapter 18 . 9/12/2011
wow, this story was .

Thanks for writing it!
JlovesGaara chapter 18 . 4/30/2011
Loooooooved it! Great story. I always love a little Gaara. So friggin cute!
JlovesGaara chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
Oh wow. You are a master of angst, my friend! I really liked this chapter. Gaara reminds me of a little sister you have that always wants to tag along with you and your friends. Keep it up.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 18 . 3/12/2011
Wow. He's so unexpected! Naruto!
Kanariya674 chapter 18 . 8/6/2010
This was started at least three years ago, so sorry for being late to review.

I'm really glad to see a GaaNaru that is actually well written. I couldn't stop reading from the beginning, and as I reached the last sentence of the story I wished it would continue. That's how enjoyable it was.

As far as the plot goes, it was simple but that's not a bad thing. I'm glad you focused on Naruto's character development and him being comfortable concerning his attraction to Gaara. It would have been very out of place if he easily accepted his sudden homosexuality. I'd rather the author take the time to develop the relationship - it also makes the lemon even more satisfying.

I don't think the characters were very OOC. A lot of crying on Naruto's behalf, but I can understand why (so in the end, it doesn't bother me). I liked Neji's role in the story, although I would've liked to see an interaction between Neji and Gaara after Neji realizes he is being used. I assume that Neji got over it, considering he still gave Naruto his wisdom after the incident.

As a whole, the story was very well developed and beautiful to read. However, I did have a couple of peeves as I read through. This is more of my preference, but unless the story is an AU, I find it annoying when authors incorporate modern technology that isn't in the Naruto world. TVs, DVD players I understand - however, iPod is a stretch.

What I dislike even more is when in either an AU or anime universe, an author adds in American media. Unless the setting is in the United States or there is a relation to it, there is no reason to be putting in music like Placebo in the story. I find that when an author does that, it takes the seriousness out of the fiction and compares it to that of common, mundane songfics written by inexperienced young teenagers. People try to add in song lyrics to make a story deep, but I believe it does the opposite.

Fortunately, you do have talent in writing and it didn't bug me so much that I steered away from the story. You did realistically evolve the story and I think the characters acted true to their personality. Another plus is that you use quotation marks, punctuation and paragraphs - something that is SO IMPORTANT.

I should wrap this up - in general, this is a very good story, good enough that I added it to my favorites. As explained earlier, my only peeve was the addition of American songs and even worse, David Letterman.
KitsuneDango chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
auggg its bothering me!

whos the uke?

hope its naruto!
KitsuneDango chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
its funny to think that in a shinobu village with barely anything

there's at least an ipod.
yaoilover315 chapter 18 . 3/28/2010
i loved it this was amazing one of my favorite couples keep writing i look foward to reading more of your stories!
G-dot chapter 18 . 10/2/2009
That was good. The ending I mean; how naruto threw caution to the wind like he always does.