Reviews for What Goes Awry Comes Around
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Awesome! Great job! I love protective Dean! Love the story! :)
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Hey again

This was up there in my OMG Sammy moments, just one little thing have you thought about doing a follow up? With Dean eventually finding the guys and lots of EMO Sam to throw in?

Just a thought

great job anyway hugs Shelley
magicsunbeam chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Holy crap, Lil...you can't leave it there! Thats just cruel. Getting writing woman! Not bullying, only bulcouraging.

jackie
TraSan chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
LOVE your rules for protective!Dean.

So, if I whine, you'll consider a second chapter?

*cough*Kripke*cough*

:D

Well done.
Emmettluver chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Your best story... out of what I've read, by a lot...so imcomplete,I demand another chapter. At least one more: brief thing about hospital, then they come back and try to beat the crap outta Sam, Dean kicks they're asses.

Please? O pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top I'll love you forever and review all you're work? :-) :-) :-) O.o
A lost lily chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
LOVE it!
Kaewi chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Hi! I just found this and loved it, so I had to leave a note. Are you going to add more, or continue this? It feels incomplete, and I'd love to see more.
laughandlove chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Hey! I just reviewed another one of your stories and I just found this one...gotta say, I loved it! I always wondered the same thing, about Steve's friends coming to find Sam - Bobby left the plot bunny really wide open in BUaBS when he said that these hunters wouldn't stop to listen to logic, and you really characterized that trait of theirs of ruthless vengeance well with this fic. Gotta say, I could see either Sam or Dean doing the same thing if faced with the murder of either of them to another hunter, but I like telling myself that these hunters were senseless and evil. It makes the story more fun, for some reason! Haha...I'm not twisted or anything...*lol*

You really whomped Sam, though...*cringes* You should TOTALLY do a sequel, or add another chapter...sorta sad to see that this was completed! The hunters did say that they were gonna come back soon...and then there's Dean's promise to envoke his wrath on these people, as well as some promising Limp!Sammy scenes with Protective!Dean! Totally fine if this is how it's left (I'm just glad I had a chance to read it! :D), but I'm just *suggesting* a possible continuation...*wink, wink* :P

Great job!

-laughandlove
babyhilts chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
LOVED IT!. Oh so much angst and you are definately VERY mean to our boys. But I think that's why I loved this so much. I mean dang...you killed the living hell out of poor Sammy. Good job! *laughs evily* Oh and might I suggest you enable your profile to accept annonymous reviews. I'd bet you'd get a whole heck of a lot more ;) Great work!
luvjase chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I loved this. It was so well written. I loved that you didn't make Sam a whimp. I mean we all love protective Dean (how can you not!), but Sam is a hunter as well and is just as good as Dean. Thanks for holding to that. I really loved Dean's three rules and totally agree with you on the order. I was only disapointed that it was already complete. Please consider a sequel. Really. Thanks again. Loved it.
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Lil!

*glomps Lil*

Wow, this fic is so well writen! I love the Limp!Sam, and I love love love it all!

Amazing job! Now I will complete me quest to find a sequel to this. There better be! Or I will personally march into the GG and give you a lecture! Hah!

Loved the end part too! xP So true!

Funky.
xxangelgrl92 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
i love it, totally think you should continue
glittergoddess13 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Uh-oh... Messing with Sam! Our poor boys always get the bad end of things. I'm going to help Dean find Jimmy and kick some a$$..

I think you can expand this into a bigger story. It's really got a great plot already: Sam dealing with being the vehicle of a human's death, why other hunters are not like the Winchesters, Dean dealing with jerks who hurt Sam, etc.

Great as always! I love the descriptions of the empty street. Nice imagery in the entire one shot!
snlover10 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
i so agree with you with dean's three rules. awesome.
thursdaywench chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
*snort* you're apple pie, eh? that doesn't have anything to do with Dean, now does it? hahaha

man, i love Dean's inner monologue. and . it's just all lovingly angsty. more more more, the ice cream scoop wants more!