Reviews for The Casting of Stones
BeciNotBecky chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Brilliant writing !
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Do you, by any off chance, know any actual Spanish? I'm a Mexican, and it's hard to come by anyone that knows more Spanish than just a few words... I mean it's not like I can't understan English,

It's just that it gets tireing to have to write in English, I'm still getting used to it, anyways... thanks for writing this! It was very entertaining :)
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Very good SWEET
Rena Redhead chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I have to say, I enjoyed this story. Bruce and Richard were IC. There was a nice movement in the plot, nice syntax, very good! I also happen to be a sucker for cute kids, and by far, I think Dick was one of the cutest kids in all of the DCU. Oh, you've read Inheritence? That was a good book. I've nearly torn it in two with the number of time's I've read Part Three.

Anyways, you have a great story here. It's cute, sweet, and has that warm feeling that just makes a person feel grateful to have read it. Totally Awesome! I'm favoriting this.

Later and write more, you're good at it!

Rena
disagd1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I really like this, I can't wait to see where you take it.
cincygirl84 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I really liked your story. Dick Grayson is my favorite comic character, and you write him very well. The talents and abilities you gave him make a lot of sense, and I could see were they would appeal to the bat when he decided to make him Robin at such a young age. I'd love to read more!
Daxo chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
well this was good

just want thing is mucho gusto not tanto gusto

keep writing

vye
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Absolutely lovely! I especially enjoyed the last little section.. I just adore the way you describe things... It's just so precise and.. well.. perfect!
Trinilee Greenleaf chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
this was a lovely little ficlet :)

young dick is my favourite

write more?