Reviews for The Eleventh Crew Member
WiCkEdAvEnGeD chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
is this over or is there even the slightest possibility that this could continue? im such a big tracey fan and there arent nearly enough stories with him involved 3 especially him and kaylee 3
cjhar chapter 5 . 10/24/2007
It's a really interesting concept. I hope you continue.
just slummin chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
I've always been a big fan of Nandi! Really enjoyed this chapter, but I have the distinct feeling the go se's about to hit the fan! Eagerly awaiting more!
just slummin chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
Excellent chapter. I eagerly await more! :D
Jarvey chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
Great twist at the end of this chapter!
just slummin chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
Uh oh, Womack and Early. Now there's a bad combination for Serenity's crew! Eagerly awaiting more! Great work!
just slummin chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
*does happy dance* I'm very much liking this AU. Tracey alive, and now Nandi gets to live too! I was always sorta partial to Nandi and Mal. Good to know she's still kicking! :)
Jarvey chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
It's funny... you thought of a great way of changing the outcome with the least amount of changes to each scene. Good job.
Littetat chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Oh, I really like all the possibilities. You could write forever with this. Wonder why no one has ever thought about Tracy as a crew member? I forsee all kinda 'storytellin'

Excellent work...keep it coming please.

Littletat
just slummin chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
"The Message" was always one of the saddest moments in Firefly to me. Glad to see this different take on what could have happened if Tracey had one lick of sense! Great work! :)