Reviews for Balance
LoneWolfAnimeGirl chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
I know you said it was discontonued but i wish you would continues it or at least end it was an official ending. Its really good. :)
Utsuro chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
XD Yays for lazerzone! (It's lazerquest where I am but I'm guessing they're pretty much the same thing ;) Anyways, cute fic! Cant wait for the next chapter :3

-Utsuro
Thinkette chapter 4 . 6/14/2008
I love this story. I hate you for not updating for so long but still, I LOVE THIS STORY!
Jessy-Fran chapter 4 . 6/14/2008
Hee hee! It's back! :)

Oh Tobi, you simpleton. How you make me laugh!

OMGZ! SLASH? WHEREZ?1 Lol

Hope to see more! (Whenever that may be!)

JayJay-Chan ~x
gryphonic medli chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
woa-dang! it's alive! XD

y'know, i'd almost completely forgotten about this story! heh, sorry... bah! don't put yourself down! i like it! it's funny!poor hidan! XD
Harada chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
I worship the screen you type on. I LOVE this story! I was laughing so hard I was in tears! I will probably start begging you to write more of this if it helps... I was absolutely GIDDY when I saw a new chapter was up! I was worried it wouldn't be continued at all! Poor Hidan...I'm still laughing at you. I love laser tag. Its so much fun. XD I've played twice before and I was the best player both times. :3 I bet it would be the funnest thing in the world to play laser tag with these guys. XD

I'm already dying for the next chapter!
Zitianos chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
Ahaha, this story is awesome.

Kinda makes me wish I was playing Lazor Tag.

Or watching Sasori and Deidara play Lazor Tag.

Yeah, that could work.
gryphonic medli chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
OMFG! SNEAK ATTACK! XD AWESOMENESS!
Kiryami chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
I loves it! *hugs deh story*

You rock! Regardlessly! *hugs yoo*
Purplewolfstar35 chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
I LOVE IT! Lol, lazer tag...this reminds me when me and my friends used to go play ALL THE TIME! Lol...good times. Update soon!
Sempiternal Goddess chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
YAOI! XD I love Sasodei
R.Tuesday chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
Pretty cute it up!
Nerina Sky chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
lol this is a great story

i cant wait for chapter 4
Purplewolfstar35 chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
I love it! Totally, it's amazing! And I love all the pairings, which makes it doubly amazing! :D I really like your writing, don't think so badly of yourself. Looking forward to an update.

~PWS
gryphonic medli chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
whee! reviewzing! (i love maing up words! D) awesome story! is dei-kun gonna beat up those stoopid dudes? cuz that would be shiny/awesome! D