Reviews for The Final Battle
Ezikiel chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
That opening scene was awesomely gruesome and I liked how you used Navi to describe what condition Link was in before fighting Ganon. Last part was sad.

For vote, I like Childhood ignorance so much I think "The One he Never Knew" although I think I voted on Hero's blood on a vote before.
Dark soul withen chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Wow that story has a very touching yet wacky ending. I love it. I like the idea of your story The One He Never knew. oh just so you know YOU ROCK. And I play tenor sax and every single wood wind along with trombone.

KEEP ROCKIN' -Dark soul withen

PS tell me more about you !
The Silverdark Knight chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Good story. And I really want to read "The One He Never Knew". I dunno why. Just seems like something I want to read.
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
This piece was wonderful and sad and happy at the same time. I enjoyed it because it is a classic, although the ending always breaks my heart. Great work!

Hm...Decisions, decisions, decisions. I never really liked them, but they are always there. Personally, I would like to see Hero's Blood more than the other ones.
Link Guru chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
*CLAP*CLAP* Congrates on another winner. Your really good at this you know. Each one no matter what you think is its own intriquet tale and it is really something of amazing quality. Keep it up.

P.S. I'm stil waiting fot that pdate to Childhood Ignorance.
TheFireSage chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
*cries* omg its so sad! lol but i still love it...you're such a good writer!

i really want you to finish the one he never knew...i want to know more abou amelia