Reviews for Stuttering Toward Ecstasy
Bored Wolf chapter 14 . 7/16
What shit of end it's this? Common, it's was a good story.
asdfthecat chapter 1 . 4/24
is the other stuttere Envy? he's the other person in the rating thing, soooooo, I don't know?
OtakuGirl568 chapter 14 . 3/13
I really really liked this story!
lalaisnotmyname chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
Oh! If only we had those kind of questions in my class! Those essays sound like heaven... *smiles dreamily* Then again, I'm reading Dante's "The Divine Comedy" for fun...
Ninacena1aaa chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
NO NO NO
you can't end it like that!
I love this, it's one of my favorites
Envy is just so irresistible in this
Please do a sequel
Please please please !
Anoooon chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Wow, I used to have a speech impediment and this is so spot on. I was put with an instructor in the seventh grade and now I'm completely over it but this really brings it back. I remember structuring my speaking around words that didn't include certain sounds, and by the time I got over it, I was practically a master. There are still some words I don't say unconsciously, just out of habit:p and I used to think a lot like Ed, how there was me and then there were all the people who didn't have problems speaking, like there was a giant wall dividing us. And the whole mom thing is relatable too-my dad would always be pressuring me to say certain words and I hated it. Or the teachers who called on me for all the wrong answers. And shit I even made an entire presentation once without using certain sounds once. And it sucks too because my first and last name has that exact sound, so I'd always have to repeat myself and I'd get really embarrassed because they'd end up calling me the wrong name but when I corrected them it came across as what they had said. Godddddddd speech problems are the worst, and it's such a relief not to have to deal with that shit anymore. Especially since almost no one can understand how you feel unless they had speech problems themselves, and people are constantly playing it down like it's not a big deal when it played a huge part in my personality development and mannerism (I'm quieter than most people since I used to not speak unless necessary and I still have some problems with public speaking, though it's really only nerves and stuff in my head). But yeah that's it, I'm guessing you have/had a speech problem of some sort (stuttering I'm guessing:p) so if you're not over then I hope you manage to in the futurebest of luck. If you are over it, then high five bcus you're awesome:D I really don't know much about stuttering and how to overcome it (my problem was purely in that I simply didn't know how to say certain sounds, so while it took a long time to be able to fully speak normally, I did it with the basis of learning how to position of tongue or lips and then incorporating it.) Stuttering seems more complicated, since it seems to be some part mental? I'm not sure, but I hope to find out great story so far:D looking forward to reading further!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/12/2014
*reads this fanfiction*
*fangirls at incredible cuteness*
*tells myself that I can handle it*
*no I can not*
*falls off computer chair*
*writes little story with the little action stars to tell the author that the fanfiction is too cute and great and well written*
*actually happened*
ichigoarerugi chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
If you're not going to formally write out endings to this or to Stupid Cupid , can I finish them?
Silueby Harmakido chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
I guess I never reviewed the last chapter, so I wanted to say I'm really happy you posted your notes as the final chapter! Thank you so much for bringing closure to your story c:

((Am I Mystia Katsuragi or Silueby Harmakido? My phone won't tell me;;))
Literature work chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Wow, I absolutely love this ss-ss- story. It is absolutely fantastic. It actually reminds me of when I was in second grade and had a bit of a speaking problem. It's gone now, but this story hits it right on the spot. I love it so much!
xXKaidynXx chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
I just sat down and read all of this, it took me by storm when I started reading it. I had starting reading it last night, New Years Eve, and this morning around 1am i had to force myself to stop so I could go to bed and get up with my 12month old daughter. But enough about that. I got really sucked in by the story, and I never thought I could see Ed as a stutterer, but i like how it was done. It was well written, and comical. I made me laugh several times that i had to tell my hubby why I was laughing so hard. i just wish that you could give it a proper ending. I would have loved to see Ed and Envy's relationship flourish, and maybe Wrath and Al's. But on thing I liked most about this fanfic was that Ed and Hohenheim actually got along instead of Ed for hating his father, and Ed having a somewhat rocky relationship with Trisha. It was quite refreshing, and very enjoyable.
HMP chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Because the cat has already reached it's maximum velocity when it hits the net. The real question is why was there a safety net for the cat if it accidentally fell off a building? :P
Mephistopheles7 chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
Sorry, but the end is confusing as fuck.. but other than that... I LOVE IT!
Awesome story chapter 14 . 12/4/2013
I really didn't think I would want to read a story like this, but I loved it! However, I don't like how average intelligence ed is in this story. The guy is supposed to be a genius, but in this he seems to be completely different. However, I still love this story! Please finish it!
Benevolence Black chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I just have one thing I noticed. The roles of Ed's mother and father have kind of switched. Ed has animosity towards his father, and adores his deceased mother in the anime. I'm just wondering for the reason you switched their roles in that aspect. If you read this, I'm really curious as to what your answer will be, and I hope you'll send me a reply.
I'm really looking forward to the rest of the chapters. I don't know if I'll leave another review, but I'll just go on and plow ahead.
-Benevolence Black