Reviews for Nothing Like the Sun
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
i \\love\\this
particularly because voldy doesn't have emotions at first and yet /still stays with harry and feels undeserving and -happy sigh-
FalconLux chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I like it.
Cynical0range chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
absolutely love it! harry's energetic and puppyish tendencies is good for voldemort U.U they are my absolute one true pair!
DarthSolus chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Oh, this was perfection! I have always loved stories where Voldemort is shocked into suddenly getting at least some of his ability to feel back, and you treated it with the care and respect it deserved. This is incredible work. Thank you!
Femslash Extraordinaire chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Awwww so cute! I love it.
S. Rune chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
While I love my lemons, this was better. It left me feeling better about and hopeful. Thank you for sharing. :)
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
The first word out of my mouth after reading that was... ADORABLE! LOL I loved it! :D
RosesAreForever23 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I like how you ended this- the over all fic was great too, of course, but the ending was my favorite! Thanks for the read~
couldntstandbeinnormal chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Nice story I liked it
Stellanti Nocte chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I couldn't remember if I reviewed this the last time I read it or not, but figured that you wouldn't mind anyway! Oh my god, that massage scene was the best thing ever! I don't think that I have ever laughed so hard in my life! But what was Harry going to say at the end? Or is it not important, and just a fun ending? I loved how Voldemort got a piece of his soul back at the end, and that he now understood Harry a bit more. Very nice story! ;)
dead feather chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Nicely done Voldemort. The whole parts of him being in the horcruxes, very clever. I've seen it done before but not from his pov nor the return in a manner it was.

Most I liked your energetic Harry here. He was absolute overwhelming. :) I would really like to read a prequel to this, how this came to be..
Debbie37 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
That was a good story. I liked the whole premise of it. I thought the last paragraph or two were a little confusing, but it might just be me. (the last actual paragraphs)
Sillybookwarm chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I love your version of Voldemort in all his OOC glory! )
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Really liked this. It's an interesting look on their relationship way post-wahtever-romance-got-them-together (and skipping what would likely be a number of cliches, too)
BloodiedFangs chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
lol loved it, a sweet and meaningful one shot that is intellectual at the same time :) i really do love your writing style!