Reviews for And Let My Words Be Few
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Good one.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Ta ta tatata! That was beautiful :) finally, with a solid stable home, Harry feels secure enough to open up his mouth and speaks, normally! Severus is a proud daddy!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This was hilarious! I loved this story!
Pyrane chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I'm sadly not the first to use this idea, but : Ta ! anyway ;D
Thank you for this great story !

Dementors hate chocolate chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This was different, but really enjoyable. wish there was more!
kitty-gurl1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
awwwwww that's adorkable XD
Aguna chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Damn that was great :)
Tilly Truilio chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
And that is official my favorite of your stories! You did such an amazing job depicting their circumstances. I laughed out loud when I read the part where Severus was offering Harry the choice of words to perhaps try-out, though "strange man who plays with me" might have been asking a bit much it was funny.

The closest I could come to a complaint would be the time-skipping but not because I didn't understand or like it, I just loved the story so much that I wanted to read more of it. Though I perfect understand why you'd do skips, it would get a little boring to have a day-by-day account of their life especially during the less interesting times.

I loved how you conveyed that to Harry there was absolutely no reason to speak more, after all Severus understood him and they weren't really around others enough to worry about.

It was heartwarming when they were able to finally have a home, it was also funny when we discover that Harry had already decided that Severus was stuck with him. I also thought that it was beyond touching when Harry finally spoke to Severus but the way you kept the story from becoming too sappy at the end with that final touch of humor was priceless.

All-in-all, this was just superbly done; you captured a perfect blend of emotions and situations with humor and seriousness and created a wonderful story. I can't really put into words just how much I truly enjoyed this but know that I did, it is easily one of my favorite Harry Potter stories. Ta-ta! (Sorry, I couldn't resist).
hpbrat2 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
So I just kind of stumbled across this because I have my normal settings different for work than I do for home and am super glad that I did. It was brilliant. Thanks!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Found this on PaddyMoony's fav list. This was so awesome. I loved Harry's coping mechanism. Are or have you expanded this one? Thanks for sharing.
MeldaTavar chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I love that last line!
Unazure chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
My eyes turned foggy... T_T
obsessed with snape chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
aalens chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
She Is Just Away chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
'Light years away, in a million alternate universes, a million different Snapes felt a disturbance in the proverbial Force.' Gotta love it.

You gotta admit, Snape smiling (and meaning it) would cause a 'disturbance in the Force.' Okay, maybe not.

Loved it.