Reviews for A series of Royai
Andysfire chapter 8 . 1/28
Haha oh wow did not see that coming. Awesome chapter and pretty good so far. Enjoying my self late this wednesday night
Kiwyi chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
I love this series so muuuch. It may be naive or cliche (the proposal), common, simple or anything, it's still good and I can't help but love it. I giggled and smiled a lot, and I really needed that. I like your protrayal of Riza, don't think I've ever read any alike. Also as already said your writing is nice and agreable. Sorry my english sucks.
Aaah I wish you wrote more. By the way do you have tumblr?
Guest chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
This is awesome. I love this paring a lot. Thanks for the story :)
Taayluur chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
That's it. This story is going on my alerts.
Taayluur chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
One word: !
Taayluur chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
Why do I love Havoc so? He's so hilarous, and him and Breda are the perfect pair. Well, not in yaoi way but you know what I mean.
Taayluur chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
WHY U SO AWESOME? This was pretty... orginal. Creative? I don't know, but I loved the idea of this.
Taayluur chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Like I've said time and time again, I think Riza and Roy boy have a lot more on their minds than repercussions and fraternazation laws. This chapter made me smile, I liked how she called him Mister Mustang for some reason.
Taayluur chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Excuse me while I go and shed tears of joy.
FullMetal chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
This chapter is my fav so far! (:
Flower in the River chapter 10 . 8/25/2011
I love these drabbles! They're all so in character and sweet at the same time. I hope you write another soon!
OwlCookies XD chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
LOL
Starry Pink chapter 9 . 1/20/2011
So cute! :)
Starry Pink chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
That was great. Poor Havoc, though. Maybe now he's learned that it's not polite to spy on his commanding officers.
ht4eva chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
*Sniggers evilly.* As if we didn't already know...XD A lovely piece of humour to brighten up this miserable smog day! I look forward to reading the next instalment, so get to work!