Reviews for Everything Starts Where it Ends
TheLavenderHippie chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
I decided to wait until the last chapter to review since this story is comeplete, but I want to leave something nonetheless. You're writing is great as always! I LOVED this. I was in a similar situation myself with the note, but the guy didn't run to me in the rain either. Pfft, whatever. Loser. -_-

ANYHOOT, this was so cute and fluffy! And Kakashi was pretty funny, I like when he's like the secret best friend of students :3 Just like your fic "The Bang Game", I couldnt help but walk a mile in Sakura's shoes and notice how familiar they felt. As much as girls bicker and fight each other, we really do experience a lot of the sane things. Instead of being complete bitches towards each other, we're supposed to be helpful and supportive. Sigh, no matter, I thought this story came together very well. I didn't mind the time skip at the end. Reading about her dragging herself through a month of school without him would hav been depressing, implying it and skipping to him FINALLY getting it was a much wiser approach. Good job at that, haha.

All in all, I thought this was really sweet. It didn't need the lemon anyhow, we can always imagine they "proved" their love. ;D Wonderful fic, great work!
yumi-echizen chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
i think the story might have been more interesting if sasuke is popular and there are tons of girls who want to steal him

then you can do i series of stuff that happens between them becuz of those fangirls

(I know im completely chamging the story plot...SORRY)
Heartfelt Dream chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Lovely start! It looks like this should be interesting. :P Your writing style is clean and descriptive, a fact that anyone can appreciate.
Celestia White chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
EK! i never get tired of your story! damn it's good. the ending is just...there's no words to comprehend it. keep it up!

Celestia White
Celestia White chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
oh...i so have been in her position. it's like looking back in the past.
Celestia White chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
okay, so i originally read this story when it was first completed, all the way back in april. i totally forgot to review, but i'm making up for it now and reading your story over again because it's just so good. i can totally relate to sakura's position right now. well, i suppose one of the reasons i didn't review when i first read this was because i had nothing in common with sakura, but now, seeing someone who just kind of understands what i'm going through in a unique way, it just makes me feel a little more comforted. i really would like it if you could make more 'modern day fic...thingy'ies. it would be so interesting to see more scenarios played out like this with our favorite pair *wink wink*. keep up your wonderful writing.

Celestia White
lalagirl555x chapter 10 . 6/4/2008
Merridaine chapter 10 . 4/25/2008
:) Sweet, sorry things didnt go as smoothy in real life but I'm sure they will don't worry! I loved this story
sasusaku779 chapter 10 . 4/24/2008
OMG! wat a great endiing! it wasn't rushed or anything! i am glowing with happiness!
Mariegurl chapter 10 . 4/16/2008
Great story! Maybe a sequel to this one?
Ms.23 chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
you know, she had better chances than I crush was my seatmate! How could I avoid that? Well, I guess I know why I like him..the day after he didn't talk to me as much as the usual..only for directions on activities...the week after that he pretended as if it never happened..well, he told me long after that, that he knew that I wouldn't be that comfortable after I just wrote that to him...can you believe it! He totally understands my feelings! and he knows what to do about it too! Xorii...I'm talking more on my love life than on writing the's what I've got to say about the rox! Dude! I know how Sakura feels..except her emotions are stronger...waah! I hope there would be a happy me..I love happy endings...
KatelynJonas chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
can u tell me when that movie does come out, it sounds, somewhat very creepy, i love scary movies.
The Cowardly Mechanic chapter 10 . 4/12/2008
i luved it!
dannie.3 chapter 9 . 2/20/2008
UPDATE.. its soo gdd .. wnah no wots happened !
Itachi-kunsOneTrueLover chapter 9 . 1/27/2008
okk first off SERIOUSLY love this story! its really awesome! second..i could not have chosen a more worse time to read this! STUPID CLIFFIE! why why why...TT~TT im really dying to know what happened! and ITACHI IS SO COOL! (dont look at my name after you read i love how sasuke and sak talk and stuff..and i like how kakashis like her friend. hmm well im pretty sure thats it..L:OVE THE STORY! update ASAP! pleasee...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »