Reviews for Broken Melodies
RagnellAlondite chapter 13 . 2/23
Wow. This is one of the better dark/evil narito stories that I have found and I am saddened that it hasn't been updated in so long. I hope that you will eventually come back to this story and continue a masterful tale.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 4 . 2/10
Ugh, that speech was so lame and corny I wanted to gag reading it. You missed the entire point of what Naruto was saying to Inari in canon. When he said that he was basically telling Inari "stop feeling sorry for yourself because the world isn't gonna change if you sit on your ass like a crybaby feeling sorry for yourself". Because that's what Naruto does in canon, he disregards his feelings of sadness to try and change his situation and it worked out in the end. Canon Naruto is now hailed as a hero in Konoha and loved because of it. Your gary-stu Naruto is just psychotic, crybaby, too caught up in his own little melodrama to notice how good he's got it. He's incredibly powerful, has a position that grants him fear and respect in his village and has several beautiful women after his love. But all he's interested in is living in the past because he's a coward. I wish the real Naruto would BAMF into this story, punch him in the face and tell him to get over himself. In this scene your lame gary-stu is a hypocrite of the highest magnitude.
ExplosiveSex chapter 4 . 2/10
Typical crap I find on the sidewalk. No progression for Naruto, starts the story off immediately as an overpowered wanker who has a speech prepared every time to let EVERYBODY know of his extremely heartbreaking tragic past in Konoha. Seriously, I cried a few times... Not. I laughed. And Woooo, you're keeping the identity of Naruto's adoptive mother a secret, the whole backstory with Konoha is already shit. Just tell us her name, the whole 'Keeping her name from readers just so they have something to look forward too' is lame and gay.
ExplosiveSex chapter 2 . 2/10
This Naruto should be on the Top 10 All-time drama queen Naruto's. This Naruto would be #1 no contest.
ExplosiveSex chapter 3 . 2/10
This naruto... What a crybaby. I find this type of Naruto everywhere now. Super godlike and untouchable... Only to become a withering piece of pathetic pile of crap whenever his pained past is bought up. And when did they invent the violin in Narutoverse? Never seen it. Only saw the flute wielded by Tayuya. And it makes me giggle whenever I imagine Naruto in my head playing the violin acting likes he's a sophisticated adult when in reality he's just a crybaby.
Animalman1x6 chapter 13 . 2/2
Please, for the love of GOD, UPDATE SOON!
Doom Marine 54 chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
This story sucks my dick, it's just a typical cliched Naruto fanfic. Naruto gets beaten by the village, leaves and meets *insert name here*, gets trained by them, is vastly overpowered as well as wangsty and broody basically making him a carbon copy of Sasuke, and gets an unrealistically tragic back story for no other reason than to try and evoke sympathy from the audience, lastly gets a harem of women despite the fact that he has the personality of sandpaper in this. Your story is riddled with cliches, the fights are boring to read because their mostly one-sided curb-stomps with Naruto just killing a bunch of people unnecessarily. There is no narrative or theme to this it's just the typical misogynistic male power fantasy written by losers who suck at real life so they need to make a gary-stu in their lame fanfiction to try escape from their shitty life instead of just trying to change it. This is just a gary-stu who looks like Naruto, you've taken away everything that makes him a likable character and just turned him into the prototypical anime protagonist, broody, overpowered, tWAAAAHHHgic back story and nothing interesting about them. Don't try to give me some crap about how it has over 1000 thousand reviews so it must be good if there's one thing Twilight taught me it's that no matter how shitty your story is idiots will flock to it and make it a success, don't believe me? Go look up "Naruto The Marine" it's made by some Americunt who likes to suck the military's dick because he grew up watching retarded action movies as well as playing to much call of duty which like most of this generation lead to him thinking the Marine Corps is the best fighting force in the world despite the fact that were fighting people hiding in caves armed with rocks and losing. It's premise is just as retarded as this one yet it gets hundreds of reviews because loser military otaku's like him will flock to it because it fits their little escapist fantasy.
Crappy123 chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
Y u no updating!
xarvet chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
Are you going to continue this story? I hope you do It is quite good.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
Pwease upduate the stowy :( I love your stowy!
Narufan chapter 13 . 8/9/2013
That was the most wonderful ending I've ever seen in a fanfiction so far... A very good story.
naruto uzamaki namikaze angel chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
Please continue
PurpleFairy11 chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
this is really good please keep up the great work and please update soon
lovleydragonfly chapter 13 . 5/20/2013
Nooolooooooooooooooo! Pleaase continuuuuu
Lionhart19 chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
This is a great story please update as soon as possible I would really like to read this to the end.
1,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »