Reviews for Broken Melodies
Madmans death chapter 12 . 3/15
JACK! ROSE! PROMISE ME YOU WILL NEVER LET GO ROSE! ILL NEVER LET GO JACK.(until you're dead and i find someone else to help me)
Madmans death chapter 3 . 3/15
i am not sure if i should go bleh blah ot wtf and keep reading
mdhunter111 chapter 13 . 1/25
Awesome story! Great job! Please continue!
KiyaTheBanette chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
The end there, just so kawaii. I feel like im gonna have a spazz attack from the Kawaiiness!
Gear Second chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
keep going do not stop!
TandomFortess chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
Four years, some news on the story would be nice.
Unknown2112015 chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
Interesting, i can not wait for the next chapter. I like this alternate story line and want to see more when you can please.
Unknown2112015 chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
Interesting
kumakou chapter 13 . 7/26/2014
By far the best naruto story ever you should REALLY continue the story don't listen to any bullshit anyone else says they are just jealous that the dont even have any ounce of talent that you do so again please please continue the story
RagnellAlondite chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
Wow. This is one of the better dark/evil narito stories that I have found and I am saddened that it hasn't been updated in so long. I hope that you will eventually come back to this story and continue a masterful tale.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
Ugh, that speech was so lame and corny I wanted to gag reading it. You missed the entire point of what Naruto was saying to Inari in canon. When he said that he was basically telling Inari "stop feeling sorry for yourself because the world isn't gonna change if you sit on your ass like a crybaby feeling sorry for yourself". Because that's what Naruto does in canon, he disregards his feelings of sadness to try and change his situation and it worked out in the end. Canon Naruto is now hailed as a hero in Konoha and loved because of it. Your gary-stu Naruto is just psychotic, crybaby, too caught up in his own little melodrama to notice how good he's got it. He's incredibly powerful, has a position that grants him fear and respect in his village and has several beautiful women after his love. But all he's interested in is living in the past because he's a coward. I wish the real Naruto would BAMF into this story, punch him in the face and tell him to get over himself. In this scene your lame gary-stu is a hypocrite of the highest magnitude.
ExplosiveSex chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
Typical crap I find on the sidewalk. No progression for Naruto, starts the story off immediately as an overpowered wanker who has a speech prepared every time to let EVERYBODY know of his extremely heartbreaking tragic past in Konoha. Seriously, I cried a few times... Not. I laughed. And Woooo, you're keeping the identity of Naruto's adoptive mother a secret, the whole backstory with Konoha is already shit. Just tell us her name, the whole 'Keeping her name from readers just so they have something to look forward too' is lame and gay.
ExplosiveSex chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
This Naruto should be on the Top 10 All-time drama queen Naruto's. This Naruto would be #1 no contest.
ExplosiveSex chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
This naruto... What a crybaby. I find this type of Naruto everywhere now. Super godlike and untouchable... Only to become a withering piece of pathetic pile of crap whenever his pained past is bought up. And when did they invent the violin in Narutoverse? Never seen it. Only saw the flute wielded by Tayuya. And it makes me giggle whenever I imagine Naruto in my head playing the violin acting likes he's a sophisticated adult when in reality he's just a crybaby.
Animalman1x6 chapter 13 . 2/2/2014
Please, for the love of GOD, UPDATE SOON!
1,085 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »