Reviews for Teasing Armageddon
ppgXrrbanimeanimalLover chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
awe I think it is so sweet and kawaii how h carried her out
F-ckthesystem125 chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
Funny intro. Wonder how it goes on. Good chapter
Invaderness chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Please continue!
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
Then she hears her brother's alarm go off in the next room….

A sly smile appears in her lips. It was like a renew vigor to her. She threw aside the sheets and hopped down to race for the showers. Throwing her jams aside, she streaked the halls, to the showers.

Dib was just leaving his room, in just boxers, his eyes droopy in sleep as he groggily shuffled to the shower, when a streaking Gaz blurred past him.

Dib: Gee Gaz! Wait, oh no you don't!

Dib realizing that she was going to beat him to the bathroom!

Gaz: Slowpoke!

Gaz stuck out her tongue as she closed the shower door to Dib!

Gaz starts humming to herself as she began to wash.

Dib hit his fist to his palm, at the frustration in being beaten to the shower. Then he thought about a dirty trick and as soon as he tried to reach for the toilet handle….

Gaz (in a warning tone): I will drown you in that, if you dare!

Dib: Fine.

Dib took out his toothbrush and started brushing. A typical routine in the Membrane household.

LOL I love those two when they fight.
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Zim leaps up and then saw that Gaz had turned her head back to look at Zim. Zim stood back looking right at her, into her eyes. Gaz scowls and stuck out her tongue and flipped him off! Zim incensed at her rude gesture, stuck out his tongue right back at her and gave her a loud raspberry.

Dib: What are you two? Twelve?

Gaz: Well, he started it!

Zim (at a distance yells out): DID NOT!

Dib rolls his eyes at this, and gives Gaz a slight shake.

Dib (sarcastically): Yeah, okay. I stand corrected.

Best scene.
Tiger Furr chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Epic win. I know how it works on Irk so is that why Zim can't comprehend that they're brother and sister? Just asking to see if i'm right
princenightmares chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
Hi I have a account on here just 2 lazy to log in.I love the story plz update soon this is a awesome story.
IloveZimandNny16 chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
Teacher: Was that one of your TURRET fits?

Zim: My what?

Teacher: Turrets!

Zim: No thank you, I'm not hungry.

Teacher: 0.o? … I need a new job….

Best part EVA!
IloveZimandNny16 chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
Gir really needs to stop watching B-rated movies about the sterotypical boyfriend-girlfriend chick flick movies. No living sane, smart person would want those chick flick romance relationships.
Invader Nym chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
Okay I love Zim's selective hearing thing.

You have the worst case of selective hearing I've ever dealt with!

Why thank you, Zim does look good in stripes.

That made me lol SO HARD.
Invader Nym chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
*reading chapter 9* this is very interesting. Slightly hard to follow at times though. Zim's telekinesis kinda came out of nowhere.

Yeah the scars make sense. All those fights with Dib, shot with lasers, had his bain removed by a giant parasite, blown up many times, turned into bologni, sent into a star...
IloveZimandNny16 chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
This thing is both the most erotic and strangest things I've ever read in my entire life. And I mean that. I'm giving myself a face palm and going "oh wow" and feeling turned on a bit going "oh wow-how!"