Reviews for Perspective
Minatu the Terrible chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Heh. That amused me. I liked reading about their relationship via Mr. Fantastic's scruples.
mutemuia chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Great epilogue for The Selfish Spider :-)
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Ha! Nice. And I agree with Susan. There's just something about Peter that makes you want to take care of him. Maybe it's his unerringly unselfish, smart, sweet and cute personality. Or it could be his smile. Who knows. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Wow. A couple of hours ago I didn't know this pairing existed, and after reading your two stories I'm officially obsessed.
NakedKing chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
hahaha YES!
Pretty Panda chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Haha. I like your story, it is as cute as puppy. You should totally write more Johnny/Peter fics.
Estelle Stafford chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
That was really cute!
sighed-anonymous chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
LOL at the Oprah comment... cute.. I would be scared if I caught my brother (in-law or blood) having sex with another man... SCARED! Good story.
Marcus1233 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
(chuckles) Ah, no wonder he's so miffed about the whole situation. Yes, it's a good thing that Peter is both smart and adorable. The fact that he's not some skank also put a shine for the two other members. (chuckles)
otakurose16 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
*snicker* I love your story.
Bright1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Poor Reed. i really like your Susan. Great story! : )
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Aw... How adorable. Heh. Poor Reed.
demented cookies chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
omg, that's so funny! i love it!
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Short but cute. I find Reed's indignation to be rather adorable, and I believe Susan feels the same way.
textinct chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
XD Oh. Oh, that made me giggle.

Despite the story's shortness, you really got Sue and Reed down perfectly. Johnny/Peter is a pairing I've never thought about before... Sounds rather cute, now that I think about it.

If you can call twice-daily-sexual-intercourse cute, I mean.