Reviews for Indulgence
RukiaGallega chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I have no words to tell you how much I loved this story. It's so beautiful and bittersweet *-*
Girls In White Dresses chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Absolutely lovely! (...I'm speechless) Please continue writing! :)
42009 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This is so beautiful and sad! It made me cry :( One of the best fics I've read so thank you so much for writing this!
Araedia chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Bittersweet, but so very beautiful.
Haruka Munashii chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Would I sound like an idiot if I were to say I almost cried at the end of this? Probably does, but either way, you should know this fanfiction was amazing. I really can't sum up in words how well it was written, and I do salute you, dear author for being epic. In my opinion, you deserved way more than just twenty reviews for such an emotion-inducing story.

Do continue writing.
Jazzabell chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I was almost reduced to tears by this... does that make a sappy retard? maybe but damn this was...like...wow... i am speechless... hehehe I guess you got that a lot for this fic huh? I mean I know this is like super late cuz this was in was submitted in 2007, but I just had to review, how could i not? So yeah beautifully written, beautifully expressed... I love it!
darklover chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Beautifully written. I loved it.
ArjetLuna chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
That was truly beautiful, poignant, touching and a little bit heartrending. I salute a fantastic author and must ask your permission. May I use part of this piece as a flashback in my fanfic? It would fit so perfectly with how Byakuya was feeling at the moments I have him in, I would be eternally grateful.

Thank you again for spilling this story from your mind for others to read.
Kikan chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
this was a wonderful chapter and i love the way you ended it. nimblnymph, you have a way with words and i think you are truly gifted. i hope that you read my frist story when i get it out. i'm almost done with it, but i don't think it will be as good as your stories.

Kikan
Kazukagi chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
What? Only 15 review?

Wow, just wow. I recently got into your work by reading Double Edged, and decided to come check out your other works. Damn, I wasn't mistaken!

Let me say, this is first off, one of the most romantic stories I've ever read. Second, it is one of the best written stories I ever read. I liked Hisana's little services that she did for Byakuya to show her affection. Very cute, If I may say so. Byakuya's conflict over his one indulgence leaving him was emotional, and it was bittersweet when he did all that for Hisana near the end. I looked for one thing, just one thing to tell you that you could do better... but I couldn't find it. I don't know about others, but in my eyes, the perfect Byakuya and Hisana fic.

Write onward friend!

Kazukagi
Juud chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Owh, it was so beautifully written.. I actually shed one little tear .

Thank you for giving us such a wonderful aspect on their relationship!
BunnyAttack2.0 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
You have expressed their relationship with such tenderness that I am blown away. Thank you for writing their story. _
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
A beautiful image; Byakuya serving his wife so.
lo estoy pensando chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
awesome. the best Byakuya and Hisana fic i have read. i think you have write very well Byakuya's character. It was all so sweet and when she started to die... noo... so sad. You did it great, I really kind of feel the emotions and the suffering of the two character. Plus, I just love the idea of characters so proud and strong and all like Byakuya had a indulgence, or like a weakness for one person, Hisana in this case, and they everithing for this person. It very sweet. And, I don't know how to say it but you really made it, the impression that he loves her but not in the way of other fics that sometimes are too obvious and vulgar and I don't know...

Well, I love your fic!

I speak spanish so sorry for my english that is really bad, jaja.

Byes!
brokensocks chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
GAH!

I love it so much! It was simply amazing. Thank you for writing it!