Reviews for The Return
ShaolinQueen chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
You're right, the episode *is* perfection, but you did such a great work here as well.

Love it and thanks for sharing!
LittleMissAbigail chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Oh, this was wonderful. Just perfect. And exactly what I was looking for! This is definitely my favorite episode but I just wish they'd added the scene of the crew finding him. Thank you for sharing!
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
very very nice :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Ah, thanks for filling in the blanks. This was awesome and so well written. Great job!
The Buzz chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I love this! Great missing scenes and Wash's POV works really well. Thanks for sharing :)
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Love this. Always curious of what their reactions would be to finding him :).
DreamInInk chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
And this is good too! Gahh you're an awesome writer.
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
OH wow that is fantastic, Out of Gas is one of my favourite eps and you've filled in the blanks beautifully. I'd love to see more of this fic.
Indredi chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I know you wrote this forever ago, but I just found it in someone's "favorites" folder and I have to say it rocks! You caught the crew so well- especially Zoe's accent. Well done!
Batya chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
wow. That was really good.

kudos_
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I know exactly what you mena in the A/N at the start but was also wondering what happened when they returned to the ship and found it running, but no message, just a trail of blood. One thing though. They would probably have known about there having been something with guns and someone having been there for two reasons 1) Serenity had now got the missing part so someone must have brought it and 2) when Mal saw the other crew off the ship he was holding his gun but when he hit the deck he wasn't and he got up holding only the engine part and the hole in his side. That leaves his gun beside the bloody handprint on the floor of the hold. But I feel that is a minor quibble with an excellent story!
hellomynameisidontknow chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This is such a great story. One of my favorite actually. Keep up the good work. :)
guess chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Cute. I feel warm and fuzzy inside after reading that. I loved that scene in the series when they all had come back. Good job!
vballmania23 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Chilling imagery - a really great oneshot.
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 1 . 2/14/2009