Reviews for The Alphabet of Despair!
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 1 . 2/19
Davis' life sucks. He should just fake his death, skip town, leave everyone and everything behind, except Veemon, not look back, and make a fresh start for himself.
ray chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
that...was...awsome

props dude
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
awwww
Elixire J. Crow chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
now thats really a touching story.

i luv it.

and im agree with your last word below the last chapter.

keep up the good work.

i luv DaiKari pairing.
Elixire J. Crow chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
kiss on the cheek, sweet as always. especially for Davis and Kari.

nice! continue!
Elixire J. Crow chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Poor boy, he too depressed himself..
Elixire J. Crow chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Poor Davis..
Elixire J. Crow chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
i love your writing style.

n i like Davis too.

ok, continue my reading..
DaiWolf chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
I think you write the best DaiKari's
angelswings217 chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
sounds good, you've got me hooked!
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 8 . 6/15/2008
I know a bunch of elite students that could use a good spanking. Even after all Daisuke has done, he still catches hot air. I am sick of all this school elitism I see in tween shows. Why can't classmates just get along for once? Hawkmon makes Hikari sneeze: Hee hee. Daisuke and Hikari are doubtful of each other's feelings, huh?

"Her and her little jealousy pranks with Takeru only proved to Daisuke more that she wasn’t into him and she never would be. Even though Hikari, like the others saw Daisuke as a friend, he didn’t think she was being very friendly with all the teasing and making fun of him. That was just being plain mean! Not that she cared anyways, that was what he thought."

- Got THAT right.

Bullies, slapping him form behind, or throwing stuff at him. Girls laughing at him even more, and just looking for way to try and get him in trouble

- Gr...

Hikari knew he had a point. It wasn’t fair that Daisuke kept getting picked on or teased at school. Maybe… even she realized that she sometimes went a little too far with her “Make him Jealous” thing.

- And not just Digimon, either.

“Can you believe it?”

“Yeah. The guy has feelings.”

Me: Darn right.

"...without even hearing the bit where he and his sister never really got along."

Such high hopes we bear for stuff we want to appear on our favorite shows which never will. I think stories like this oughta be written for other shows, 'cause I can name plenty of characters with Daisuke's problem.
ZeroX chapter 8 . 12/3/2007
nice story and good job on it.
shrimpeater chapter 8 . 11/10/2007
I'm not a DavisXKari fan but this was absolutly ADORABLE! I love the plot and everything, It was amazing, congrats to you _
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 6 . 11/4/2007
buetiful but... i think everybody know humans have feelings... o-o could you explain to me in PMs? buh... great job XD
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 4 . 11/4/2007