Reviews for Professor Uchiha
januaresterj chapter 15 . 7/16
I'm soooo waiting for the next update! :D
Ghosttamer chapter 15 . 4/14
Great story waiting for more.
Sakamaki Suzuku chapter 15 . 3/11
*stretches* well, now that I have finished binge reading this series, I think I will get some blood circulating in my brain, and go deal with the angst/humor overload in the process...

But really, I love how you can put angst and humor into a single chapter and have it all balance itself out without the story seeming weird. I read the prequel and this all in one sitting, and i don't care what my mom says, it was time well spent. Keep up the good work!
4 years 2 months...
Update please...
I really liked this chapter. Thank you for confirming both sasukes are still alive.
alygator.xandra chapter 3 . 1/17
Where's kneazle-sasuke?
fenixrojo36 chapter 15 . 12/2/2016
Sigue
lizyeh2000 chapter 15 . 10/13/2016
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/1/2016
Please continue this story, I really need to know the ending TT_TT
jemxmarcial chapter 15 . 9/5/2016
Please don't tell me you're abandoning this story . . . ?
Harmiona chapter 15 . 8/2/2016
I sincerely love both this story and its predecessor, although I hope you plan on continuing this story? It's been quite a while, and I'm worried it'll never be finished. I think the plot line is strong, as are the grammar and spelling. I'm having a terribly tough time trying to critique, since I have nothing to say. Perhaps work on character development a bit more? I can clearly see Itachi's, but for people like Draco, Harry, Ron, Hermione, it's just hard to see Itachi's influence on them, how there personalties have changed.

Now obviously that does not apply to Draco, but now that you have made him into an integral character, I'd hate for him to vanish never to be seen again.

Hoped this helped! And I sincerely hope you plan on continuing this fanfic.

~Harmony

P.S. - feel free to use me as a sounding board for any ideas you might not be so sure about.
P.P.S. - wow it's hard typing with an iPad
Cyrro chapter 15 . 6/22/2016
I love Moody and Itachi's relationship. I hope it develops into on of these beautiful friendly-antagonistic bromances.
Cyrro chapter 5 . 6/21/2016
I want that haiku on a t-shirt.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/27/2016
Well, that's a cliffhanger. So what happened in this timeline that made Sasuke a target? I presume that without Madara's plot and the changed details in Naruto!verse, there's nothing Itachi or Sasuke have to fear from the aftermath of the Massacre. Or did Sasuke learn more from the clan before the Massacre than you've let on? At the very least, there shouldn't be any reason for Itachi to leave the village without Sasuke being in danger, whether that be from Konoha or outside forces. I immediately presume Konoha, but I could be wrong.

By the way: there's a few spelling errors throughout this fic and the previous one. Idk if you already know about them, but if you don't, here's your notification.

Hope you come back to this!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/27/2016
Wait, no. Changing the start date to the 26th would extend his stay by 4 days. Changing the end date to the 9th would extend it by another 6. That's a 10 day difference, what the hey.
1,150 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »