Reviews for Professor Uchiha
Nameless chapter 15 . 7/29
Dudebro, what?!
Kitty-Kat88 chapter 15 . 6/19
please update soon! i really want to see where this goes.
Dr4g0nb411z chapter 15 . 6/15
I just got to this point in the story but why had this story stopped it's soooooo good
MaddisonHatter chapter 15 . 3/31
Will you be continuing this story?
Deviousdragon122 chapter 15 . 3/17
Update soon please!
yuki chapter 15 . 3/15
Update soon please?
M-python-girl chapter 15 . 3/3
Your story is awesome, and I choose to believe you'll continue it eventually. Especially since I want to see Team Six in Konoha. Eventually.
Ndasuunye chapter 9 . 1/31
Problems that irk me: Itachi isn't technically Japanese, he's from a whole different world that has SOME Japanese customs. How can he even detect what Japanese beauty is when barely ANYONE from Konoha and other villages even come close to the astethic beauty. Nearly nobody has that long straight hair, only 2 princesses shown have long straight hair, though none of them have black hair. Hinata probably comes closest and she isn't even envied after. Tsunade coveted after is kind of what can be personified as German beauty. Blonde hair, blue eyes (though hers is brown of course). Then there's the fact that nearly nobody has pale skin and are probably sick if they do. So I don't know why Itachi would even reference that as a red handed killer. Why did he even study Japanese customs anyway?

"We have this Asian lady from Japan who lives next door to us". That comes across as dangerously ignorant and probably insulting. If that was the intent, then probably some reprimanding from the protagonist should be in order to move the character building along better. If not, I'd be careful of what I write in the future so not to become negative in the eyes of the reader in the future.
RakCetGirl chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
Wait what? XD Okay now I'm confused. But whatever. XD I love the story. It's perfect, and I can't wait to see what happens next! I find the fact that you introduced Dramione into this extremely amusing. The theories that you bring up, such as who would have brought Voldemort had Peter been disposed of beforehand, are really good. The Draco-raised-by-Weasley's raises a good point although I wonder if he would've gone to them or whether he would've gone to Andromeda, and I absolutely adore that he invited that third year with him. 3 I'm curious as to who he saw die but with both parents knee deep in Voldemort's schemes, I suppose it's no surprise. Then again, that could have absolutely nothing to do with that and it could have just been random. XD Anyways. I hope update sometime soon! Please don't abandon the story! It's really good!
animesarecool chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I loved the plot of making him Divination teacher! So original! I love it! It is not like the same old crossovers I have read! Love it soooo much, and this is just the first chapter!
Talkingbirdguy chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
I DEMAND MORE! *smashes coffee cup on ground*. You got too deep to back out now! Please update soon because I NEED to read more of this!
Ps, still an awesome story, especially this chapter.
Talkingbirdguy chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
I can't help but notice that this will be your 1,111th review for this story. Congratulations! I pray that you continue this awesome job :D.
Talkingbirdguy chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
I liked the past you made for Itachi. And as for that last possible life for Draco, jeez. Talk about possibly scarring a kid. Anyways, nice chapter :).
Talkingbirdguy chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
Lol, Draco being a Puff? Hilarious! (Not dissing on Hufflepuff's by any means, it's just funny.)
Loved the twist at the end of this chapter :).
Talkingbirdguy chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
Well, things are getting interesting. Itachi is trying to change Draco? This aught to be interesting.
1,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »