Reviews for Professor Uchiha
jemxmarcial chapter 15 . 9/5
Please don't tell me you're abandoning this story . . . ?
Harmiona chapter 15 . 8/2
I sincerely love both this story and its predecessor, although I hope you plan on continuing this story? It's been quite a while, and I'm worried it'll never be finished. I think the plot line is strong, as are the grammar and spelling. I'm having a terribly tough time trying to critique, since I have nothing to say. Perhaps work on character development a bit more? I can clearly see Itachi's, but for people like Draco, Harry, Ron, Hermione, it's just hard to see Itachi's influence on them, how there personalties have changed.

Now obviously that does not apply to Draco, but now that you have made him into an integral character, I'd hate for him to vanish never to be seen again.

Hoped this helped! And I sincerely hope you plan on continuing this fanfic.

~Harmony

P.S. - feel free to use me as a sounding board for any ideas you might not be so sure about.
P.P.S. - wow it's hard typing with an iPad
Cyrro chapter 15 . 6/22
I love Moody and Itachi's relationship. I hope it develops into on of these beautiful friendly-antagonistic bromances.
Cyrro chapter 5 . 6/21
I want that haiku on a t-shirt.
Well, that's a cliffhanger. So what happened in this timeline that made Sasuke a target? I presume that without Madara's plot and the changed details in Naruto!verse, there's nothing Itachi or Sasuke have to fear from the aftermath of the Massacre. Or did Sasuke learn more from the clan before the Massacre than you've let on? At the very least, there shouldn't be any reason for Itachi to leave the village without Sasuke being in danger, whether that be from Konoha or outside forces. I immediately presume Konoha, but I could be wrong.

By the way: there's a few spelling errors throughout this fic and the previous one. Idk if you already know about them, but if you don't, here's your notification.

Hope you come back to this!
Wait, no. Changing the start date to the 26th would extend his stay by 4 days. Changing the end date to the 9th would extend it by another 6. That's a 10 day difference, what the hey.
fanficlover2001 chapter 15 . 5/1
I can't wait to find out the real reason why Itachi left Sasuke. I really like how you write the interactions between Itachi and the Order. It fits in perfectly with what I would have thought the Order would have reacted to such a young child being so dark and dangerous. I love how this story is going right now, but I can't help but wonder how Harry is going to get the dreams from Voldemort that guide the rest of the book if his connection has been broken. I was also wondering if this is going to be a DracoXHermione story. I did like how Draco was softened up to the fact that in alternate lives he did get together with Hermione. I think I would almost prefer it to be DracoXHermione rather than ItachiXHermione or RonXHermione. Anyway, I love this story and can't wait for you to update. Keep on writing!
LunaEtSidera chapter 15 . 4/27
DJGFKLDSJGKDL I LOVE THIS! WHAT HAPPENED TO SASUKE?! (just imagine this review in Naruto's voice) YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT AND NOT UPDATE IN FOUR YEARS! *panting*...

Sorry if that seemed presumptuous :D That's just how much I enjoyed this! If you're not going to ever update (for any reason - maybe you've lost interest in this story (I can relate, so I don't blame you in the least) or whatever) I just have to know - did Sasuke join Orochimaru or did Snake-Bastard steal Sasuke's body? Or are both of those guesses wrong?

Inquiring minds want to know! XD
Lets Random chapter 2 . 4/1
Your were such a tease constantly having Itachi tell his story, but deny readers of it.
2lazy2login chapter 15 . 3/9
Ever going to get back to this one? :(
You know what's really sad? I never thought to question what the Japanese called their chop sticks. Apparently though, they're called 'hashi'.
DJmiso chapter 15 . 1/17
so you haven't updated since 2012.. is there a reason for it? what had happened to sasuke? did orochimaru takeover his body?! D: gurrrl ( or boy, not sure which are you), you better come finish this! this is a need-to-know situation!
DJmiso chapter 9 . 1/16
omg, i hope it happens! it would be so cute, gah. but i get how he doesn't wanna be in a relationship and if ron and hermione end up together that's ok, cuz this is still a great story. ahhhhhhhh, i needa know what happened to sasuke now, seeya next review!
Aracertariel chapter 15 . 11/11/2015
I would really like to know what's going on with Sasuke. Did he end up with Orochimaru after all?
Guest chapter 15 . 10/15/2015
I wish you would update this story... sigh. Anyways, happy ( late ) birthday!:-)
1,141 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »