Reviews for Professor Uchiha
2lazy2login chapter 15 . 3/9/2016
Ever going to get back to this one? :(
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
You know what's really sad? I never thought to question what the Japanese called their chop sticks. Apparently though, they're called 'hashi'.
xkurakurax chapter 15 . 1/17/2016
so you haven't updated since 2012.. is there a reason for it? what had happened to sasuke? did orochimaru takeover his body?! D: gurrrl ( or boy, not sure which are you), you better come finish this! this is a need-to-know situation!
xkurakurax chapter 9 . 1/16/2016
omg, i hope it happens! it would be so cute, gah. but i get how he doesn't wanna be in a relationship and if ron and hermione end up together that's ok, cuz this is still a great story. ahhhhhhhh, i needa know what happened to sasuke now, seeya next review!
Aracertariel chapter 15 . 11/11/2015
I would really like to know what's going on with Sasuke. Did he end up with Orochimaru after all?
Guest chapter 15 . 10/15/2015
I wish you would update this story... sigh. Anyways, happy ( late ) birthday!:-)
Minilopsided chapter 15 . 9/15/2015
Okay, so you got your one thousand reviews and I just spent the last three or four days of my life reading your story. Its amazing and good and left at a cliffie! Update soon? Or if you no longer want to work on it, I'm willing to help!
Synn Nexus chapter 15 . 9/12/2015
I am addicted 0.0
graciecat14 chapter 15 . 8/30/2015
Please please please update! You've left me with a major cliffhanger and I have grow so attached to your writings, they have completely ducked me in. Your idea to out Itachi as a divination teacher was brilliant as well as your telling of Draco's other life.
If I we to make any suggestions it would be that I would like to see Itachi be captured by Voldemort, I think that at the end of that it would convince Moody that he's innocent, plus add a 'weakness' to Itachi making him seem more human. Just think about the panic that would spread through the the school and how that would allow Umbridge to ruin some things, the twins to leave and their trip to the ministry leading to the discovery of Voldemort!
Amyethious chapter 15 . 8/18/2015
please update soon.
Nameless chapter 15 . 7/29/2015
Dudebro, what?!
Kitty-Kat88 chapter 15 . 6/19/2015
please update soon! i really want to see where this goes.
Dr4g0nb411z chapter 15 . 6/15/2015
I just got to this point in the story but why had this story stopped it's soooooo good
MaddisonHatter chapter 15 . 3/31/2015
Will you be continuing this story?
Deviousdragon122 chapter 15 . 3/17/2015