Reviews for Professor Uchiha
hakuse-kun chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Glad to see the sequel's up, if incomplete. Hope to see more soon, and many a good review to you!
hragaman chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Well, even if it is a manuscript, when the full story IS posted, I'm sure it will be a good read. So far so good, though. Good luck!
TSFreedom chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Awesome chapter I can't wait till you really start it off keep up the amasing work and post again soon if possible .
NovoCained chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I did, I did! I noticed your alliteration of the letter D (death, destruction...something along those lines)! Wahoo!

Finally, you have updated. *evil greedy laughter* It's okay, quality before quantity. Don't rush yourself-keep it at a good balance of the two.

*grin* Though he did hate it, he did see some interesting things in Divination in your last fic, didn't he? Plus, the sharingan...ah well.

I don't know if you're one of those authors who make it up as they go, but if you are, can you incorporate those 'secrets of the sharingan' into your fic? (the stuff 'hidden under the tatami mat') Grazie.
ChibiKakei chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
whoot! awesome chapter! though i really have to wonder what happened to itachi... o.o and do you mean the " death, defeat, destruction, and dread" part after itachi describes what had happened to him? and wow. i expected for itachi to get the DaDa job XD huh. oh well, it would be interesting to see how itachi fits in with his new job and howhe interacts with the students.
Atsuatsu chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Wow... That was an amazing opening. It's perfect. Your last story was amazing, and I hope this one will be also. I just want to know what happened to Sasuke also... I can't wait to see Harry's group's reaction to Itachi... 1st reviewer~)
Hitokiri Onib chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
First post w00t! this has turned out to be an expected first chapter.

hopefully it will be just as good as the first.

Ja ne.