Reviews for Sacrifice
audiblyausten chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
This is awesome! I'm eager to discover how Emmett will help Rosalie - he complements her character wonderfully and he's sure to help her in her marriage. Please, please continue this!
gerryade.merrygold chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
UPDATE PLZ
Cutevampkitten03 chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Are you going to continue this? I would love to keep reading so please let me know...

-sandy
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
I know this is a pretty old story, but I was really enjoying reading it! I think it is very well written, and uniquely different. Please, do continue it. ;D
kArlITaLUna chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Im sad you didnt continue this story! It looked really good
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
Well done.
BriarRose10001 chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
this is very good!
Danielique chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
This is an ABSOLUTELY GORGOUE STORY WITH A PERFECT IDEA! Please don't let this story disappear. Please.
VindictiveBrains chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Oh my gosh! You have to write more chapters, this is a love story waiting to happen. Oh, please write more! It's so interesting! PLEASE!
Helese chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Aw! I'm so sad to see that you seem to have given up this story. I haven't read many Rosalie/Emmett stories but this one really caught my attention.

If it means anything, I really wish you would consider restarting this story. I'll keep it on alert, just in case you decide to continue.

Regardless, thanks for sharing.
xXGirlofMagicXx chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
this story is awesome! will you be including jacob in there as well? Just curious to know )
karenisha cullen chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
PLEASE UPDATE
allie's hope chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
continue! continue! continue!

its hard to find an original rose and em plot!
Mini Nicka chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
Pretty well written, I can't wait to see where it goes from here.
impeccableblahs chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
two chapters in and i'm loving it already.

you're really a wonderful writer. i love your description and the voice you have for the characters is just great. i can't wait for more. this is perfect so far.

update soon?