Reviews for Forced
levi97100 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
that was funny as hell
Lomelindi chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Oh my god, what an emotional roller coaster. ;A; This story went from hilarious to incredibly sad and then back to silly. Dante used every trick in the How to Annoy A Sibling Book, although I love that he was able to shove some affection and memories down Vergil's throat. This was one of the best DMC fics I've ever read. Thank you for writing it!
Rebeldynasty chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This was a very cute one-shot. I was smiling for the majority of it. Poor Dante, lol! If someone had done that to me, I'd freak out, too.
StarLuna chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I loved the involuntary brotherly bonding. I like how you can take them back to being kids again, the whole ignoring you but knowing just what buttons to push etc... Loved it thank you for writing.
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Loling! Vergil you are a jackass! Nice job!
Spooky tree chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I love this story! and all of your stories, you do such a great job with portraying Dante and Vergil please continue the wonderful work:D
feedingtheflames chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Hahahaha! This story is hilairious, and had me laughing throughout this as I read it. You gotta love Vergil, eh? Great work!
Wei Tzu chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This is hilarious! Vergil's parting line was perfect! Why can I actually see this happening?
Semjaza chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This is hilarious! I love it! Excellent work! :D
Britt601 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
A rare and somewhat tender moment shared between the two that we rarely get to see. I wish instead of the DmC prequel we get to look at a more in-depth look about how Sparda and Eva came to be, but all we got is a little information and our imaginations...along with your lovely take on how they are :)
peterbazooca chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This was amazing :) I was really craving some Vergil/Dante brother-ness, so I thank you muchly!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
lmao. nice job.
HieiHeeroJiroRikuSesshySeto chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
wow i can see that in my head "i will leave you to get better acuanted"... so funny
Shadow'sIllusionist chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
haha! The ending was priceless! I loved how you changed the atmosphere so well, from an intimate moment of reminiscence to a delightfully wicked revenge.
bitbyboth chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Totally epic! XD That was so funny! I was laughing though most of it and their personalities were great!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »