Reviews for Misato's Second Childhood
1337Pwny chapter 3 . 7/24
This is a great story, it needs an update
zackie1987 chapter 3 . 2/27
Please I hope you update soon
I'm still considering what in heaven or hell Gendo is going to do with that stuff.
Hey Kaji! I hope you go to prison. Cause then you'll see how the other inmates treat people who harm kids.
COBRASTEVE chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
I don't really for the character Kaji either. Trying to rape Misato was a jump, but so what. He does make a nice bad guy doesn't he. I've seen this before. I hope Misato recovers some composure and isn't so clingy to Shinji. Misato as an adult did have strength.
COBRASTEVE chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Wow, I haven't seen this story before now having looked at so much, sifting, looking for something interesting. This was really good! I'd never thought of a reverted teenage Misato! Her and Shinji bonding would piss Asuka off SO much! Whew!
Dp11 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Funny if asuka heard what kaji did she would say but we're the same age why her?!
Captain leon chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Me encanta que asuka y kaji sufran...
Matt Rooke chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
this stuff is prity deep.
I want to see what kind of relationship rei was talking about. Did she actuly mean a threesome?
Why did you make Kaji a rapest/pedaphile? that part kind of pissed me off.
And what are they going to do when they find out what Shinjis father is doing to Kaji?
If you want to kick up the romance you should have Misato shair Shinjis bed and see where that leads.
I cant wait to see Asukas reaction when she finds out they are dating.
Ian Greene chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Gendo is becoming my favorite character in this. First off he gets disgusted by Kaji trying to rape Misato, makes a list of random and probably useless things and is annoyed by Asuka.
Ian Greene chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Wow. I never thought even Gendo would have standards.
Mwu Kai chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
I really like the idea and the story so far. The kaji rapist thing was pretty interesting but you made it work. (I can already tell that there were haters when you posted that one up) Reading some of your other work I was curious as to what you'd planned to do with the Rei Ayanami thing. Some questions that have popped up while I was reading, maybe these could help you with ideas or something.

Would you do a sort of polygamy thing between Shinji and the two women as you did with Ginji in the other story? (You had Ginji marry both Katsuragi and Akagi)

Would Misato monopolize Shinji even though she made that promise to Rei? (She is a noble woman at times but she always plays to win)

Could the two women bare to actually share him?

How would combat be with two pilots for Unit 1? Would Katsuragi simply be on 'stand by' all of the time? (She may be a major at heart but she does need experience with piloting Eva...I think)

Would Misato still try to take over as Major even though she was demoted to pilot? (Because she's so strong willed, will she be able to take orders from someone who isn't as experienced as her? Or if her views clash with her orders would she follow through with her orders or her heart?)

How would Seele and the Commander be able to recreate the blue LCL?

Could they end up turning Kaji into something else rather than the expected 'fountain of youth' result?

All in all, keep up the great work! Hope to see an update soon Gunman!
OwenHbenoit chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I liked everything you did :), except make kaji a pedophile/rapest, that pissed me off, I mean really? kaji?, I fricken love that guy! auggh! sorry still fumeing
asukandshinji chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
I would love to see this story updated.

It is very good and looks like it will only get better.

If you can't that is okay and I understand.
JohnStang chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
Judging from the dates, its clear asking for an update is practically out of the question.

All I will say is that I thoughly enjoyed it and am heartbroken that an update cannot happen.