Reviews for Misato's Second Childhood
Ate you gonna ever continue this story
Sasuke75249 chapter 3 . 3/17
nice what happens next
Foster117 chapter 3 . 9/17/2016
That was a really sweet story
thatsmybusiness43 chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
Good stuff... Well done... 14 year old Misato, MAKE IT HAPPEN ANNO AND SADAMOTO!
Perplex chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
I can totally see the following events that will happen. First kanji will revert to a teen again and their will be some drama with shinji. The only part I can't see clearly is if asuka and kanji end up together?. Hopefully not, never really cared about him either.
1337Pwny chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
This is a great story, it needs an update
zackie1987 chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
Please I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
I'm still considering what in heaven or hell Gendo is going to do with that stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Hey Kaji! I hope you go to prison. Cause then you'll see how the other inmates treat people who harm kids.
COBRASTEVE chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
I don't really for the character Kaji either. Trying to rape Misato was a jump, but so what. He does make a nice bad guy doesn't he. I've seen this before. I hope Misato recovers some composure and isn't so clingy to Shinji. Misato as an adult did have strength.
COBRASTEVE chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Wow, I haven't seen this story before now having looked at so much, sifting, looking for something interesting. This was really good! I'd never thought of a reverted teenage Misato! Her and Shinji bonding would piss Asuka off SO much! Whew!
Dp11 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Funny if asuka heard what kaji did she would say but we're the same age why her?!
Captain leon chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Me encanta que asuka y kaji sufran...
Matt Rooke chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
this stuff is prity deep.
I want to see what kind of relationship rei was talking about. Did she actuly mean a threesome?
Why did you make Kaji a rapest/pedaphile? that part kind of pissed me off.
And what are they going to do when they find out what Shinjis father is doing to Kaji?
If you want to kick up the romance you should have Misato shair Shinjis bed and see where that leads.
I cant wait to see Asukas reaction when she finds out they are dating.
Ian Greene chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Gendo is becoming my favorite character in this. First off he gets disgusted by Kaji trying to rape Misato, makes a list of random and probably useless things and is annoyed by Asuka.