Reviews for Storm Brewing
Marti G chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
What do you mean Spencers dying I swear Ash if you kill off Spencer I am going to beat your ass. Loved the description of the filter system, and Ashley's first taste of real food. Oh, and best line so far has to be, "Don't knock till you can't hold it." Loved It! Can't wait till chapter three.
Marti G chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
The first chapter had really good description, both with scenary and emotions. I like where your going so far, I can't wait to learn more about the outsiders and insiders worlds. Also loved how even as hardcore Spencer acted she couldn't resist helping Ashley. Oh, and loved how Ash got her name. Can't wait to read more!
imaferrari chapter 25 . 12/20/2010
Good story.
imaferrari chapter 18 . 12/20/2010
Well, that's certainly a twist.
imaferrari chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Ok, so this is some kind of Anthem/Brave New World/1984 type story. Interesting.
mutt009 chapter 25 . 8/2/2009
yay! i finally finished the story but im sad cuz i want to read more. :( lol i wanna find out more about what happens. lol but on the real the story was good
free21 chapter 25 . 7/6/2009
Ok so let me just say I read this whole story the last two days and loved it. At first I thought Spashley meets Brave New World then it was Spashley meets the matrix. Nice plot twist towards the end with that. I liked that you had just the right amount of humor, romance, and sexiness mixed in with the drama. All around I really enjoyed the read.
IaMaFaLlEnDaRkAnGeL chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
wanted to add to my favs :)
Birdseyeview57 chapter 25 . 2/3/2009
Awe! That was beautiful! Man, I thought Spencer was a gonner dude! I thought Ashley was about to be people done again. That would have been awesome. I'm happy with the way it ended. I'd even be happy with...a sequel...maybe? *hint hint* :) Thanks for this fun, suspensful story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks!
jazziejazz94 chapter 25 . 2/2/2009
wow lol

okay so i saw the update when you first posted it but you can blame my computer for me not commenting lol

i loved it im glad they can be together finaly lol

this was a crazy ass story but so worth the read lol :)

anyways i hope youll be finishing all your stories lol :)

you always do a great job so you dont need me to tell you this was an awsome story and chapter lol from beging to end lol :) pms please :) great just great :)
lexi12603 chapter 25 . 2/2/2009
that was cute! is threre gonna be a sequeal?
4everdreamin chapter 25 . 2/2/2009
I love his story. I was definatly he best story I have read in a long time. Spashley were so cute togeher

I though it was cool how spencer was tougher because she's usually the innocent and fragile one but she was still kind of fragile at he same time. I like it.

Just wanna say that I love all of your stories and keep on writing.
IaMaFaLlEnDaRkAnGeL chapter 25 . 2/2/2009
hey that was cool well written story loved it P
EagleSenior chapter 25 . 2/2/2009
its sad to see this end but we all know all good things must come to an end love this chapter glad that spencers ok.
haleyrox chapter 25 . 2/1/2009
yay! happy ending! XD i loved this story, so its sad to see it end.