Reviews for 3Some
Excellently done.
X59 chapter 114 . 4/15
nicely done
Rumia35 chapter 114 . 4/15
It's so sad to see how Ed tortures himself but he does it with good intentions, he just wants to make things right. He needs to remember him and Al will always be a team.
Rumia35 chapter 110 . 4/15
Haha omg Edward is hilarious!
X59 chapter 113 . 4/12
wow this was deep and kind of depressing, especially at end there.
Pia Bartolini chapter 113 . 4/12
This is a particularly excellent little drabble. Considering Alphonse in the early hours of his transfer is a fascinating exercise, especially given his age. I don't catch them all but I still love seeing your updates in my inbox. They're always top quality, no matter the length.
X59 chapter 112 . 4/9
This was pretty funny.
Dante Morose chapter 36 . 4/9
This whole chapter was hilarious. I love it! I can so see Al having set this up to get Winry and Ed to finally kiss. I mean, if his mouth wasn't hanging open at the end. Maybe it went better than he thought it would for those two. ;)
X59 chapter 111 . 4/7
Excellent chapter and I think it really fits with Ed's character.
X59 chapter 110 . 2/15
X59 chapter 109 . 12/28/2015
Hilarious and I can so see this happening in canon at some point after the series ended.
BuggyNess chapter 108 . 8/23/2015
I loved this. It reminded me of when i was about four and my grandma got fed up and took the garden hose to my two teenage uncles who decided to get into a rip-roaring wrestling fight in her back yard. Still don't remember what they fought over. AND she told me about the same thing: boys aren't so bright sometimes. :)
Digi-fanCatt chapter 107 . 6/19/2015
This is both adorably happy and heart breakingly sad, at the same time.
Digi-fanCatt chapter 106 . 6/7/2015
XD Yoki is so stupidly funny.
Digi-fanCatt chapter 105 . 5/28/2015