Reviews for 3Some
Digi-fanCatt chapter 107 . 6/19
This is both adorably happy and heart breakingly sad, at the same time.
Digi-fanCatt chapter 106 . 6/7
XD Yoki is so stupidly funny.
Digi-fanCatt chapter 105 . 5/28
XD Envious Ed is funny.
Aw, this chapter was sad and bittersweet. It's always nice to see the caring side of pinako. Thanks for the good read!
Digi-fanCatt chapter 104 . 3/18
Excuse me as I go cry. Again.
Pia Bartolini chapter 104 . 3/18
You mean we can't pine forever? Well hell, romance novels lead me astray on that one ;)

As always, even your drab led are of the highest quality. I am absolutely amazed at the output you manage year after year. Your imagination is awesome!
Guest chapter 100 . 12/6/2014
I'm guessing you're using 2003 canon for this one, because in manga!canon, Trisha dies first.
TsukinoSora chapter 95 . 11/27/2014
Yay brotherly love. Damn I can't believe you're already at almost 100 chapters with this fic. I'll have to catch up! This was short and sweet. Thanks for the good read, as always.
rikuisis90 chapter 101 . 11/5/2014
Ah, gruesome time. It's amazing just how much they each needed the other to survive. Fiercely determined and devoted. Ed and Winry are made for each other. And Pinkako is like a rock that supports them, or hits them in the head when they need it. :)
kaji13 chapter 100 . 10/24/2014
This was both tragic and heartwarming. I always imagined the death of Winry's parents kind of being the catalyst in the trio's relationship, the point at which they really start to depend on one another and become a family of sorts. I loved this
easilyobsessedctc chapter 100 . 10/24/2014
Congratulations on your 100th chapter! I can't wait to read more of your wonderful work.
Kina Kalamari chapter 100 . 10/24/2014
Oh my god. That was so beautiful.

Also, that bit where Ed asked his mom if she was going anywhere... That hurt a bit.

This chapter was amazing. I very much love it.
rikuisis90 chapter 100 . 10/24/2014
Aww, that was so sad and adorable. It's amazing what children can do in those situations. The only things that can heal those wounds are time and love.
paracuties chapter 100 . 10/23/2014
Aww! So cute! And so sad, too :( I enjoyed this! Keep writing!
Digi-fanCatt chapter 100 . 10/23/2014