Reviews for Fire
OnceUponALegend chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I don't have time to read the whole story today, but I thought I'd review anyway.

I don't usually read Avatar fanfic as it doesn't seem to keep my attention, but your story is very interesting. It's well written too, which is always nice.

I noticed that there are a couple places where the wording seems just slightly awkward. I like your descriptions. They're interesting and informative. However, they do break the pace of the story in one or two places, particularly in your description of Zuko's scar.

Other than those little things, I didn't notice anything amiss. Overall, I think this is really great, and I'll definitely keep reading.

Legend
Lt. Zander chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Now that I've taken the time to read your Avatar story, I must say I'm impressed...

I've never understood why the Toph/Aang thing is so popular...

Anyway, great job and I shall continue reading...
Dr. Shibui chapter 6 . 7/12/2008
Dude! Nice! I like the little rhyme you added there and how Koh had a hand in Shung Yu's corruption. I am a little confused though, was the woman Yu desired so an illusion conjured by Koh or a face he had stolen? Also, kudos on working Combustion Man into the mix. Sry I haven't updated anything in so long, I've just been busy with work and some of my personal projects. Fear not for in the words of General MacArthur, "I shall return!" 'Til nect time, Shibui out!
NorthernLights25 chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
Please update soon!
Mar-Mar21 chapter 6 . 6/27/2008
Much better chapter!
flower213 chapter 5 . 5/5/2008
I'm a bit confussed as to what happened. But from what I reread it mad some sense. this was really well written. I liked Zuko's section.
NorthernLights25 chapter 5 . 5/5/2008
O.o Update soon!
Dr. Shibui chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
Mai thinking naughty thoughts about Zuko? Pwnsome! Adorable Tokka moment? Supurb! Iroh pissing Azula off just by existing? Priceless! One point of confusion however, in the first chapter it looked like you were pushing for a Taang pairing and here all of a sudden you jump to Tokka, what gives? At any rate great chapter and thanks for the awesome promotion. I will continue to wait for your continued updates! Delving into the history of the Dark Avatar should prove creepy and fun! 'Til next time, Shibui out!
TokkaLover11 chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
I don't understand the chakra point you were talking about but isn't shung yu a name from Mulan?

anyway I love this story!

Please update soon!
Dr. Shibui chapter 4 . 3/3/2008
Awesome! I mean really, wow! I bow before the total awesomosity that is your awesomeness! (I know neither of those are words but just bear with me) Great story! Everyone's very IC and you have nigh flawless grammatical skills! Kudos to you.

Really the only suggestion I can make for you is not to put thoughts inside "" as it had the appearance of dialogue - very emotionial dialogue. 'Course that could just be me but I calls 'em like I sees 'em. On a personal note, you made Mai seem a little shallow in my opinion. I know her relationship with Zuko was orchestrated by Azula to keep him in check but I think she really cares for him and his scarring had done nothing to change that.

Alright. I'm off the Maiko soap-box. Overall awesome story. I also look forward to further developments of Shunhg Yu the Dark Avatar. (he wouldn't happen to be named after the villian of a certain Disney movie set in China would he?)

Looking forward to more and as you've always said to me, Roll on!
o0Che0o chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
Hm

Very intersesting... I like.

Nice .. very nice.

Please...continue.

Until next time...
pureangel86 chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
The 'After 10 thousand years I'm free', sounds like it's from Power Rangers both MMPR (season 1-3) and JF (season 16) but that could be caused by the premiere of Jungle Fury.
Mar-Mar21 chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
Fantasic chapter! The battle scene is amazing! And the evil avatar is not comforting. But any way, Write more soon!
Tefnut Talvi chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
okay the chakra points i think thats from Naruto. Naruto and Avatar are the only shows I've heard about chakra from. lol. So greatest chapter ever, I have read alot of battle scenes cause i have no life, but this is totally number one in my book. I mean Toph almost died that's epic. I like how you made it toph cause people usually make it Katara or Aang, it was different. and you described it really well. I cant wait for the next chapter to find out about the Shung Yu guy and read what else happens.
o0Che0o chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
My interest...like a winged creature...is caught in the intricate web that is your story! Update soon or it may perish in the bottomless chasm below as it awaits your new chpt which would resurect it (please do not check if the resurection bit is true-better safe thab sorry...ya know).