Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
This is a great story! Please please please update it soon!
kd chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
You need to write, I am looking forward to reading the next chapters. Need to know, hate having to be patient.
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
Love this story! Hope u decide 2 update it soon!
MINKA chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
please finish this I want to see how it ends!
Ashley chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
great story! i know u havent updated it in awhile but i hope u do soon! i really enjoyed it & cant wait to see what happens next...
Ashley chapter 8 . 8/27/2010
Yes i am using your words against you! What happens next? Will the crew escape? Where's Kimberly? AGH! The suspense is maddening! UPDATE SOON PLEASE! tbis is the longest review i've ever made!
psycochick32 chapter 8 . 5/8/2010
Hey there - it's been a year and a half since you updated it! I was wondering if you were going to continue it? I rather liked what I read but I'm worried about getting too deeply into stories that won't be finished ;)
sonjai chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I love this story so far. You are a good writer. I'm new to this site and I didn't think that I would find such a good kim\tom story until I read this one. Please finish I need to know how it ends!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
You are a very wicked author... Please update soon!
PinkRangerV chapter 8 . 7/7/2008
Hmm...so what scared Kim off? I'm definitly intruiged.
kimtom4eva chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
I can't believe he put his whole crew in danger just because he was mad! Can't wait to find out why Kim left!
nikkitan89 chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
oh my. please tell me all will be alright and that they'll find kim! do update soon.
rosebudjamie chapter 8 . 6/30/2008
wow i can't wait to read more, please update really soon
redforever chapter 8 . 6/29/2008
SO good! Please review soon!
SYuuri chapter 8 . 6/29/2008
Yes, it's maddening so I hope you update soon! The early scene with Tommy talking to himself made me laugh. I just wish one day Kim gets to read the letter he's written. OH.. please just update asap! :D