Reviews for 50 Sentences DaineNumair
Tortall101 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I love this. such a sweet couple.
Ellae chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
APPLAUSE!

I'm Kyaa-ing ridiculously here.

I personally preferred G&A as my favorite Tortall couple, but N&D are so cute!

I enjoyed it SO much. It was thrilling, especially since that now that the series has ended, and I haven't read any Pierce ficx yet... I going to go find one right now! Oh, wonder if they have Terrier ones up yet...?

I also really liked how you used an actual quote ("And better yet, what if she found an old man where she wanted a young one?"), and using Numair for #49 instead of the predictable quip on Daine's hair.

And I feel proud that you recovered so well with #09. I would've sat there drooling slightly if I had to mix the "tellyfone" with Tortall.

Again, really creative!
Lady Genevieve chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
You adhered to the "one sentence rule" impressively. That said, there were some of these that I felt needed more detail. However, you managed to convey Daine and Numair's relationship very well through a mere 50 sentences.

I know for me that the hard thing when you write one of these is to stop yourself from trying to include every last little thing that you want to put in. Overall I felt, especially because you played by the rules, that you gave an original look into the relationship and it truly made me smile...especially "Blood", "Name" and "Rain".

My only query is whether you plan to write any other pairings but Daine and Numair? I know they're fun, but considering that you write that so well I'd love to one day see what you're capable of with a different pairing.
Anaroriel chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
That was so sweet! I loved it, nice job!