Reviews for New Discoveries
I don't like Han S. at all but this is a good story.
UppityBitch chapter 3 . 2/10
Hello there, what a great story you wrote. This is an AU universe so I hope you'll update some day and I'd have to put Leia and Luke together, a great chemistry between them and it would refreshing to have some perspective for a change. You picked an interesting theme, nice to see that carried on. Update soon...
aurebesh chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Great job! :)

Please update. I beg you.
katarina97 chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
shieldmaiden19 chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad for Han ;)
LynnisaMystery chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
This is just starting to get good! You should consider returning to it and updating again!
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
Hey this is good! As well as several of your other stories, Destiny, Father and Son. I'd love you to update this one. And Leia's reaction to Obi-Wan Kenobi. Why doesn't she recognize the name Skywalker? Kenobi and Skywalker were famous names during the Clone Wars, which she would have extensive knowledge about seeing as she unearthed a lot about the Jedi.
ILDV chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
Very GOOD! This is a BAD cliffy
Suzotchka1 chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
I'm glad you're continuing with this story. I really like it and can't wait for the next chapter!
darthluna01 chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
Han a bartender? Okay, I can imagine that. But it's hard without Chewie in the background. Good chapter, and I'm glad to see that you've updated! Happy New Year.
kkleia chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
that wuz AWESOME! please please PLEASE update soon!
melerdmier chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
great story. i love it. cant wait for more.
Srellet chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
Hey, great depiction of an archaeological dig. Totally accurate, never finishyed. Looking forward to next chapter!
I love dance chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
Hee! Great update! Loved Luke's thoughts throughout it. Awesome! :)
Queen Avreina chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
Interesting plot. Update soon!