Reviews for Dark Emotions
Animeaddict666 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Oh, I like that. Neat take on this.
The High Demon Lord chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Awesome story...

I love it.
kaori kuni chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
OMG!

I really loved this one-shot. It's a good way to try to understand Kyuubi. But I can't imagine something eviller than Kyuubi.

Really, really, really loved this! And the final phrase was awesome.

Kao-chan
Chuushin chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Hi! The second of your stories that I've read now :)

Like them both! A fanfiction about Kyuubi is a very interesting idea. Also, I think the end is very fitting.

So who is the more evil, you or I?
ScaleSale chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I never get tired of reading this...and with after the editing, it became even better!
Maahes chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Hello again

I can understand why you like this story so much, it is really good. You managed to give Kyuubi a deeper meaning, to make him what he is, not a nice little fox, but you also gave the reason why he is a monster.

I only have one point here I found a bit confusing.

"I sit here day after day listening to you, calling him evil by his association with me, and yet you do not even try to understand the reasons I exist."

Maybe it's because English isn't my first language, but shouldn't it be more like:

"I sit here day after day, listening to you who call him evil because of his association with me, and yet you do not even try to understand the reasons I exist."

Also, I want to say your story was really deep and got me thinking about society in general- aren't there many ,Narutos', who are hated because of religion, skin colour, appearance, etc.?

Shouldn't we all try to change a bit?
Morbid Guidance chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
omg this is so good! what are you talking about, not as good as my kyuubi fanfics? this is gold! pure gold! keep it up!
Hiei-and-shino chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
hello!

again XD

i was the first who was sent a review ToT

but, this is fic is awesome!
CallMyName chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Really, really good. A very good inside and you really show the emotions Kyuubi /(Naruto?) has. It was short, but well writen and really striking. A good job!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I LOVED this. Seriously, LOVED it. Absolutely magnificent idea. :D Beautifully insightful...just...wow. :D