Reviews for The Tricks of his Trade
RoxSor chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
*Cleans up blood from nose* Wow... Sora is hiding stuff from you Roxas!
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
haha, what other special talents indeed... *winkwink*
CottonCandyHaze chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I, too, wonder what other talents Sora has than playing bleeding heart idiot for other people who use their potions too quickly w

[I'm talking about YOU Goofy! And the rest of you!]

But all in all, this was good

I'm sad at the no sex part, but still good.

UPDATE! xO

Pwease? ; w ;

I will be forever grateful
fish author chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I'm sure Roxy wouldn't mind figuring out Sora's talents.

Sora too :3
bcz chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
hehe very sweet... love to see more of Sora's hidden talents which "intriges" Roxas haha
Punks Eat Jello chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Sora has other talents besides swinging a mickey mouse keychain around and poking heartless in the eye? Are you serious? Wicked. Major brownie points to Roxas for not crying when Sora literally applied molten hot pressure to something as painful as a papercut. He even got hard! That's double brownie points! Next time Sora should try closing a door on his crotch, it might get him off. And now I'm rambling. Just wanted to tell you this is amazing and no one will ever write Sora x Roxas like you do! So yay!
Hiromi-chan.lp chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Oh... oh geez...oh God... *incoherent* This was absolutely awesome *_* *squeals*

mh, wonder if Roxas has discovered Sora's other talents ;3
Oneshadedarker chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Hell yeah I am! (poses) Damn, there was a game? I had absolutely no idea...whose winning?

Tidus: Holy crap, I have a speaking part...

Me: And now you don't. Shut up, you bore me.

Wow...you made Sora sexy. You made someone who's best friend is a duck and dog sexy. You...are...God. Only he can make miracles this huge. But wow, that's so freaking hot. Papercuts man...they gain new respect in the kink division. Only you could make masochism the new hotness. Yay! I have a new awesome story to smother and love and have Roxas/Sora/Raiden babies with. You rule!LOVE YOU! (IN CAPS!)lol.
A-dizzle chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I fucking hate paper cutS THEY HURT! Anyways, great story update sson.

ps- You should write something more intimate than lickin. *Wink wink nudge nudge* XD
YoukaiAnjiru chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Sora's so sneaky~ 3 I wonder how long Roxas is gonna last ;D Wonderful story!
hyorii chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
lawlness xD

you should TOTALLY write a lime...iono lemon - but something more xD man - I'm all like "DO SOMETHING Roxas!" -smack- xDD

awesome~~ TvT