Reviews for The Wooded World of Worlds
OtakuMagicMusicGamer chapter 1 . 8/3
this story is so magical and mystical. it highlights the sober wonder of them both. it makes me very happy!
Whyhow chapter 1 . 4/15
I'm not convinced by the tree, but I can't help wondering if Aslan took a peek back/forwards to Day of the Doctor.
A-Fighterlady chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
MysteryGirl7Freak chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
This is inspirational. I applaud you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I love the riddle about Jack and Rose
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Soooo beautiful.. :))
Tigrette-of-Fire chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Oh my GOD. That was beautiful. I was nearly crying. It was gorgeously C S Lewis-y and your Nine is perfect.
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Yyunesprith chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
*heard this read in a male, British-accented voice*
This... . The mix of respect/casual treatment from 9 to Aslan, the TARDIS as Gallifrey's tree...
Oh my gosh. It's ANOTHER wardrobe made from magical wood in the aftermath of a storm. :p
Music Marauder chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oh, this is quite lovely. I love much. I don't remember if I commented or merely thought of it, but I do love this lil story. And of course Aslan would give a little hint about roses, a Captain, storm, and a wolf...

Thank you for posting! C:
llama's skittle daleks chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Good job! The writing here is absolutely amazing! Two tentacles up and a samich for you my friend.

- Cat Square
Atarah Derek chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
That was a beautiful description of the Wood Between the Worlds. Somewhere CS Lewis is trying to swallow the lump in his throat.

I loved Aslan's allusion to Rose.
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I particularly love the TARDIS growing out of the tree.
Jujulica chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I have to say that this story really plucked at my heart strings. What a great idea to cross over the 9th Doctor and the Wood between the worlds. It's perfect. His meeting with Aslan almost made me cry. The way you depicted Aslan was almost the exact way he was like in the books. Majestic, godly.

I do, however, offer one piece of advice. Though I know that this was written some time ago, and I believe your writing has most likely improved, I would suggest to avoid using passive tense. More precisely, using "is," "are," or "am" before a verb. It causes confusion surrounding the subject and sounds like the subject is not really doing the action. Of course, sometimes it is unavoidable, but in most cases, passive tense can be changed.

For example: "The Lion is regarding..." could be changed to "the Lion regards..."

That makes takes the phrase out of passive voice and gives more clarity.

Thanks for writing this piece, it was very inspiring.
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
One word: FANTASTIC. :)

I really like the conversation, and the way you tied everything together. Asl'ans so wise... :)

When I finished reading I was kinda like, "What? He knows Aslan's name?" And then I remembered that a Time Lord knows pretty much everything and I was okay again. :P