Reviews for underconstruction
Well that was an adventure... :3
silfursvik chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
holy shit! i totally guessed the ending of that story! aw, i thought it was you're story that gave me an idea for my own story, because as i was reading this i was making up my own story to go along with it and i imagined a kingdom where there could be no love or disaster strikes... now that you already made up the idea i can't use it! lol. damn, that sucks.

this story was AMAZING! absolutely fantastic and birlliant, wonderful! I LOVE THIS STORY! you wrote it so well! i love everything about it! expect maybe the last chapter when Sarah kept getting in the way bc of all the love potions and it was Hoggle, Jareth, Hoggle, Jareth... adn i wanted to tie Sarah to a freaking tree and gag her! lol. but i love this! you really did a better job than i can ever say. really, i can't even come up with the right words right now!

i knew Jareth didnt make her drink that potion the first time, but i just thought it was Alfred's mistake, not Hoggle's doing! i wouldnt have guessed it, i only realized right before you gave it away! Hoggle's story was so sad, but im glad he's better at the end.

awesome story!

I love Jareth 33333

they make like the greatest couple, Jareth and Sarah! so cute, that ending!
Sugarhon chapter 10 . 8/10/2009
This was a wonderful fanfic. I love it! Great Job!
startlaughing chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
Aw that was so good!

Defiantly a favourite!

Lovely work here congrats on a great story!
Blade chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
The only bone I have to pick is the punctuation. The characters are reliable, and easy to believe, the descriptions are so accurate. Even the ones you made up.
Melya chapter 10 . 11/17/2007
Oh, poor Hoggle! He's always been my favorite character in the movie, so I had to read this, and I don't regret it. Very good story, well written and interesting until the cute ending. I liked the idea of Hoggle being drunk, it was quite plausible! And the whole potion thing made me laugh. I had fun reading you. Good job! :)
Re-o-ko too lazy to sign in chapter 10 . 11/15/2007
Aw! That was very cute and well done! I congratulate you on a wonderful story with such an original plot line! YAY!
notwritten chapter 10 . 11/11/2007
very good ending to the story
maskedpainter chapter 10 . 11/11/2007

so sweet and sad at the same time. i like it i was really happy with this story...i've posted a new one called fairy bite i would love it if you checked out the first chapter i want to know what you think of it.

luvs ur writting can't wait for more!

Teagarden chapter 4 . 11/8/2007
Great job! This story is quite good.
maskedpainter chapter 8 . 11/6/2007

hoggle how could you?

oh man this is so strange and a strange way oddly appealing i like it a lot and i can't wait for the last chapter.

just a side note i posted a new story called fairy bite i was hoping you would check it out and review telling me what you think!

if you don't thats jsut fine i really could care less but i would appericate the help if you could give me any advice!

notwritten chapter 8 . 11/6/2007
Your chapter is cool, so could you write more please. :-)
yodeladyhoo chapter 8 . 11/6/2007
Although funny and disjointed, it really doesn't fit in with the rest of the style of the rest.

Nasty Hoggle. Why didn't Sarah's wish in the Throne Room come true?

Until again.
notwritten chapter 7 . 11/1/2007
This is a very interesting chapter you wrote today. Sorry, you have to write more. :-)
maskedpainter chapter 7 . 11/1/2007
oh my god!

the horror!

where's poor hoggle and what's gonna happen to sarah?

oh good gravey woman do you delight in torturing us?

great story by the way even with all the torture and i can't wait for the next chatper!