Reviews for Of Legends and Heroes
thedoctor999L chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Man, this is the epitome of all awesomeness!

Combining Doctor Who and Heroes win!

You did a really good job of making it realistic so I could actually believe it.

WalkInEternity chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Wonderful story!

Definetly one of the best Heroes/Doctor Who crossovers.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Lol!
Starfox chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I liked the idea of this, but there isn't enough narrative to hold together the dialogue. Never mind that there doesn't seem to be enough transitions to support the shifts in setting and consciousness.
RoseTornado chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Woot! I'm so glad you decided to write another Heroes/DW crossover. And I must say this one is way better than the previous one. And hilarious. And just the many parallels you've managed to pick up: i.e. Doctor Who vs. Doctor Suresh, who's clever enough to see through the Doctor's psychic paper; Claude/9th Doc vs. 10th Doc; Isaac Mendez, who's seen the future vs. the Doctor, who's been to the future. And the fact that both Mohinder and Isaac could tell there was something special about the Doctor.

Hey, you know... the Doctor never actually asked Isaac any useful information. I mean, he went to Isaac with the intent of finding out whether Rose's abduction came first, or those paintings were painted first, right? But he never actually found that out from Isaac. All the Doctor did was see him drunk. He never asked him how he was able to paint what he paints, or even run any sonic-screwdriver-scans on him. So I'm guessing you mean that either the Doctor was somehow able to perceive the answer that Isaac could see into the future (and thus the paintings preceded the abduction) or that for some odd reason, the Doctor just decided not to ask. Either way, you never actually explained it.

But I love how you so totally downplayed the Haitian's psychic abilities when matched up with the 900-year-old Timelord's tutelage. Is it also Rose's superior psychic ability that allows her to see the Invisible Man Claude?

I'd like to see more of these crossovers. Or perhaps a continuation of this particular fic. It's quite entertaining, although I think you could make it just a little better with some explanations, especially to the above questions. I'd like to see you work those explanations into the fic, too, if you get a chance. Anyway, I look forward to more!
Zephyrfox chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Oh my, "fantastic" doesn't *begin* to cover it!

“Oh, and no more recreations of my TARDIS or I’ll litigate. I’ve got a copyright somewhere.”

He’s here.

All heroic with backlighting from the street and the random gust of wind that sends his coat flapping.

Bugger, she’s got a concussion.

Loved it!