Reviews for Infestation
lia chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Hey update please
lia chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Ay continue this is good
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Hurry up and write already jeesh. It takes three years ? Why you have to be so meaaaan? You ... you... Squidward!
cayla cooper chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
what is your next story of this gonna be called keep updated this story so far is really good
AubreighLovesTPain chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
The story was so good! I hope Riley is okay. I don't want my boyfriend to be sad or hurt! Well, if you're wondering what I mean by "boyfriend", read the story that I wrote. It's called When Bre-Bre Met Riley. Yes, the Bre-Bre character is based on me. Please read the story. The story's finally complete! I wrote the last chapter yesterday. You're allowed to review the story! I'm trying to think of another story I could write soon.
Heart of a Music Box chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
Holy crap what happened to Riley? HURRY AND FINISH! *being impatient*
BrattlyMoshkins2019 chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
This is great! I love Huey Riley brother fics! Please update soon!
RedSkyTiger chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
UPDATE THIS!

It's 2008!
like you never had wings23 chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
oh, i wanna know what happenes. realy good stroy by the way!
MildlyInsane chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Ah! What is wrong with you? This is a great story, and you seem to have just stopped writing it... :( I hope you will come back and finish it, though I am not counting on it...
AND U KNOW THIS chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
Please continue! I wanna Know what happens to Riley! pleas please PLEASE PLEASE
Tani-Ni chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
uh-uh u must lost ur mind to not finish this! U better start typing again! U let Riley pass out and leave us hangin like that? Ugh! Writers these days... lol But really, please finish it! :)
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
oh shit! What happened to Riley? OMG! I hope he's okay! I don't want him to die! Good chapter. I hope you write more soon, but no pressure. It's really good!
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
it certainly has an interesting beginning. I'm very curious to find out what's going to happen. I love the way you have Huey and Riley act around each other. You did both of them, and Granddad, very well. .
saichanlovestoad chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
Oh... well, d-mn it. Now you got my worried! What the hell is going on! I can't wait to find out!

And I loved this chapter. You protray the two of them so well. From Huey's insonmia (so him) and his attempts at controlling his anger to Riley's hatred of hopsitals and unwillingness to come to his brother for him. I'm loving Granddad's appearances throughout the story. And you ended on one hell of a cliffhanger. Can't wait to fidn out what happens next.