Reviews for The Visionary
EmrykAlexis chapter 10 . 6/22/2009
I want more, please?

Eh, i'll have to live wihtout.

Well I am off to your profile page to see if there are other good stories on there...

Blessed Be ~ Emryk and Josole
SisterSafetyPin chapter 10 . 2/17/2008
This is honestly the best Chels/Raven story I've ever read. Love it
Pookie22 chapter 10 . 11/13/2007
I love it when I get to sit down and read a whole story. It rarely happens b/c I'm usually up-to-date with my reading, but I've been majorly slacking lately so this totally made my night. What a great story. Awesome job. Now you owe me a Red bull. Actually, I prefer Monster... :)
Allison Lindsay chapter 10 . 11/11/2007
That was such an excellent story. Chapter nine really stood out. The imagery was just breathtaking. You're a very talented writer, and I hope to read more Chrave fics from you.
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 7 . 11/4/2007
Oh my precious God! So close, yet so far...

I love this!
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 6 . 11/4/2007
Aw, are they never going to get their chance?

This is driving me nuts!

Love the story though!
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
That was so CUTE!

...I think I might be reviewing a little bit too much...but I like reviews. Plus that truly what cute!
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
Yes, I really am loving this!

I can't wait to see how things go on with them.
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
LOL! "I'm coming to get you Rae" LOL! I can just imagine Chelsea saying that, is so funny!

I really like were this is going. Keep up the good job!
Klien chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Oh my goodness, finally a Chrave story with a nice plot, and readable, (as in no grammical mistakes, run-on sentences ect.) *le sigh* Life is good. :)
LaughLoveLive chapter 10 . 10/24/2007
I stand and applaud your wonderful story. Your imagery, pacing, the way you turn a phrase are all beautiful. Thank you for this story and I wait with baited breath for your next masterpiece.
bekahbabe chapter 8 . 10/24/2007
"High tide crawled up the expanse of sand like fingers roaming across honey tinted skin. They pressed closer almost kneading the area, searching for some sort of place to rest comfortably. Finding no place to call their own, the hands retreated back to the ocean to try again."

I am so in love with this passage. You are a real poet. I don't think I've ever had to stop reading mid chapter because I couldn't wait just a few more minutes before raving about the sheer magnificence of a paragraph before. Just, Wow!
byakuyan chapter 6 . 10/19/2007
Great story so far X3, can't wait for the next update XD...I took ur advised to try listening to some music by tiesto..he's pretty good X3, anways keep up the good work! S2
Miss Lizzy Bennet chapter 6 . 10/18/2007
This fic is amazing! It's good to see another Chrave fic around here!

I can only say that I can't wait to see what is going to happen next!

Update as soon as you can!
LaughLoveLive chapter 6 . 10/18/2007
When you can take the reader to the brink, offer a taste and then back away, that is good storytelling. You have got it. I cannot wait for the rest of this story!