Reviews for The Waiting
smithcrafter chapter 7 . 11/18/2007
Very well done. I know that, based on the title, this is where it needs to end, but it just doesn't feel like a good ending spot for a story. Of course this is more like a missing scene than a story. I know that. I'm just greedy. I always want more.

:) smithcrafter
Beth Pryor chapter 6 . 11/14/2007
Poor Christie! Dealing with family in normal times can often be difficult, much less in this situation. I hope ashatanii is reading this one, maybe it will make her a little more sympathetic to the woman's plight ;-)
Beth Pryor chapter 5 . 11/13/2007
You're doing a great job with this. I haven't checked the BJ fandom for a while, so imagine my surprise to find a new and really well-done story. I'm not sure why you aren't on my alert list, but that's been fixed. I'm liking the insight into Christine Dunbar's emotions and thoughts. Can't wait to read more!
bbplayer005 chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
this is really good cant wait for more
smithcrafter chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
Good chapter.
moms5thchild chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
I'm sorry it has taken me so long to review your story.

I like Christie Dunbar (and I know there are some out there who don't) and the way you are handling her emotions and reactions the shooting seem very real. She is a woman hurt by her husband and not saying 'bye' when he left that day would grate one's psyche more than one could imagine. I have never had to race to a hospital because of an emergency, but the emotions you have called up are what I might imagine are genuine.

I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful story.

Mom
smithcrafter chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
Good chapter. I liked the way you handled Terry.
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
VERY good start. You're going on my story alert list.
longlashes chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
There is so much that could have been covered in this series by flashbacks. I like that you have taken on this challenge to bring us a glimpse of what might have been. As usual, the flow is wonderful, the writing crisp, no unnecessary words or descriptions! This is what I would call a BEAUTIFUL! start to a fan fic!