Reviews for Pop's friends
lederra chapter 38 . 9/25/2012
So far so good!
charli911 chapter 38 . 12/6/2010
i see this story hasn't been updated in 2 yrs, will it ever be finished?
Linoria chapter 38 . 4/29/2009
Great story! I'd LOVE to see more:D
Ditto123 chapter 38 . 1/21/2009
I just found this story and read it straight throught . All 38 chapters and I love it! I see you haven't updated it since last May and you were disappointed with how the writers were working Danny's character on the show. Please don't let their storyline and character misinterpretations keep you from completeing this fantastic story.

I so much want to know what you have planned for the Danny and his family. This is your creation, not cbs'. Please continue. If not for yourself, but for us readers who are in need of a completion to this wonderful piece.

By the way, I love it that you don't have Danny all head over heels in love with Lindsay.

Please, please, please, please write a fitting ending to this story. You've put so much into it, it wuold be a shame to not finish it.

Thank you for sharing you writing talents with those who can not write,

Kelley
KuroiRaito chapter 38 . 10/22/2008
Holy crap, it's the best fic I've ever read! I'm addicted allready... dang, keep the good work going on... maybe I'll start again... but, tell me you're not going to pair Lindsay and Danny? I've got an overdose of that pairing... But yayayay, keep on going :)
Ihni chapter 38 . 8/29/2008
... oh no. Please, don't leave me hanging here! I'm taking it personal, after all, I've just spent the better part of two hours reading this story! I should have been in bed already. I have work tomorrow! If I'm a zombie at work tomorrow, I'm blaming this story ... I just couldn't stop reading!

And don't bother about the series and what they're doing to the characters. It's obvious to me that you've borrowed the characters, and then molded them into your own. I like your version of them a lot better than the ones in the series.

Please continue?
Ihni chapter 31 . 8/29/2008
Well, you know what they say. We always hurt the ones we love :p
Ihni chapter 16 . 8/29/2008
Whoa. Some people just shouldn't be parents.
Ihni chapter 9 . 8/29/2008
... and all the while this is going on, the thought in my mind is "He drank wine and then drove home?"
Ihni chapter 5 . 8/29/2008
Ooh, something tells me that they should tell Danny what's going on ...
sesmls2 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Hi

So I just wanted to ask you to continue with this story because I really want to see what happens next. So any way Thank you for your time

-Me
kirallie chapter 38 . 6/19/2008
Great story! I haven't watched NY yet, it's on my rental list, but you make the characters easy to follow. Hope you do decide to update soon!
Mimilo chapter 38 . 6/1/2008
Wow...Just wow!

I came across this story about 2 or 3 hours ago and just kept reading. Seriously, this is one of the best stories I've read here on .

Your story is easy to read (no need for a dictionary to understand what you're writing), unpredictable en credible. My mouth fell open in amazement a couple of times. I like it when that happens. :)

I am a big fan of Don Flack and his friendship with Danny. You write them very well. Actually, you are portraying every one in this story very well.

Please, don't wait to long before updating this. I'm addicted now! :D
wraiths-angel chapter 38 . 5/26/2008
This is a great chapter and this story can survive without folowing the series entirley, i wonder who justg came into the room, looking forward to the next chapter!
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 38 . 5/24/2008