Reviews for No More Vacations
Awesome! Update plz!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/24/2013
Update!
elijahlovers sis chapter 17 . 7/20/2013
OMG I love this fic! it is so unique I have never read one like it I love the yassen/john story and that they were like brothers but I can't help but notice you haven't updated in 6 YEARS PLEASE UPDATE! Its such a great fic and it would be such a shame to abandon it now so please don't give up on it . I wanna find out who saves Alex cat & Ivan or Yassen (I hope its yassen, then maybe Alex will start to trust him) or both - that would be interesting!
urfan chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
i luv this story!..pl update..
BelieveInMiracles3099 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This is great! I think it's really sad how a lot of writers on her write... well... BADLY, but you did really, really well! Kudos, mi amigo, kudos.

*GASP* Liek, OMG, I Live Somewhere Mentioned In This Chapter... BUT I'M NOT GONNA TELL YA, STRANGER DANNGER, STRANGER DANGER!
221B Angel chapter 17 . 8/31/2011
Good story. Hope you pick it up again, the twists are really engaging.
akitty chapter 17 . 5/16/2011
Oh my God I love this story! Please update as soon as possible! X3
Hettiezstar chapter 17 . 9/2/2010
WHAT A CLIFF HANGER!

You can't leave this story abandoned like that D: It's really cruel!

Your characters have been really nicely building up~ and your plot is very intriguing; it's be a shame for this to suddenly be ~left. It's such a waste of potential...

All those hours you've spent writing this...for it to be left uncompleted! What a waste! (Well...notreallybutI'mtryingtoconvinceyoutoupdate...)

So! There's only ONE solution!

UPDATE REAL SOON PLEASE!

MOARNAO

plzkthnxbai
bubzchoc chapter 17 . 7/26/2010
excellent story hope u continue and update soon
SonicGurl chapter 17 . 1/26/2010
OMG OMG, OMG! THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST AWESOME ALEX RIDER STORIES EVER! I really loved it! Plz plz, plz, update! I wanna know wat happens next! Please?
Talionyzero chapter 17 . 1/4/2010
Slightly less to true to Yassen's character than most, but still well written and great overall. I hope you haven't dropped it, since it hasn't been updated in a while. If you had I'd be sad, I just love seeing Yassen and Alex in stories together. One thing you could try to work on though is the over excessive use of eye rolling. In my opinion you use it to much, but that's just me. Great story :)
randomness6 chapter 17 . 11/8/2009
UPDATE
Harveste Starr chapter 17 . 10/27/2009
Wow! I didn't expect that! Update soon!
TempestReign chapter 17 . 10/11/2009