Reviews for Magic's Presence
KagomeGirl021 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
ooh poor van and tylendel! please update soon! its been over 2 ans 1/2 years since the first posting! please write more! i want to see what will happen next!

i want to see tylendel live through this and see van help comfort lendel and still be chosen. i want to see if lendel will ever be chosen again or if he will somehow share yfandes with van and still be a herald. they are lifebonded and need to be able to help eachother. maybe lendel had latent gift open as well and maybe it could be healing to help heal him of his pain and injuries.

both will need a mindhealer after all both boys have gone through that night.

PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
TheologyDiscography chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
lol. the convo at the end was cute.

and it might be cliche, but i really do wish 'lendel had lived, so i'm anxiously awaiting your interpretation of what would have happened.
textbug3115 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
can you put the nex chapter up please?
Pendragon's Girl chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Keep it going! I want to know what happens!
Honest Beauty chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
ooh i like it, much better than him dying and van moping for years before 'lendal is reborn as stef and they FINALLY get it on . please update soon!

ja ne!

Bea
SemperVenice chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
This is pretty good. Yet, I don't think that 'Lendel will be anything more than a broken doll because of all the tragedy that befell him. Yet, I like to be optimistic and say that he did indeed survive(which is why I like your story) :-) I hope you continue with this.
larissa chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
i like your story a lot it kinda wasnt clear in the story that van was just missing thats pretty much the only flaw. really you are a good writer. seriously one of the better writers on fan fic i know this because the other day i was reading a story that had so many mistakes i got a head bye ;D
Straight Pin chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Update?
Little Blossom chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I heart this madly. Please say you'll update.
rldarling chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Haha, this is so cute and original, I was wondering if you were ever going to continue it? It's well written, and the plot is really good~
mrsfwolf chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Interesting concept. I've read alot of Mercedes Lackey and this is an interesting twist. Please continue
Liria Nai chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Well i definitely like this idea, i think everyones wondered what would have happened. Is Van still gonna get chosen?
asinine rationalisations chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Hey-this is awesome!

Please update soon?

But...how will Lendel survive with both his brother and Van dead?

Please dont let this be one of those many cliff-hanger-never updatedfanfics!

Update soon!
Ashlaid chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I have to say..this is a first for me at least, Tylendel living do you mean it? *puppy eyes* he was one of my favorite characters...of course I loved Van more...lol...anyways not to cliche just different!

I hope you do update!

Ashlaid
Trinity Kouya Hime-sama chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
this has lots of potential, i can't wait for the nest chapter